Why the New Dev team needs to be fired

Darksilence

This is one of the main reasons im so excited for TESO. Private company no shareholders to answer to. No one to force them to rush the game out early and full of bugs.

Somehow that hasn't stopped them from putting out games full of bugs before.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

Wife and I pve only with no pvp gear. We are on a pve server because we do not like to pvp. Went to event area the first day, picked up only pve events and made sure pvp flag was off. Within three minutes were were pvp flagged (still not sure how it happened) and before another minute passed were attacked and fried by a guild of about 30 pvp players while in the middle of a fight with an npc. The group of guildies then went around and attacked and killed about everyone in the area. After that they camped it and made sure that no one could do the pve quests.

We did not whine, just never came back. Sorry but this is an example of very very bad game design. We would never call for anyone to be fired, but must agree that in many areas, not only this one, the design is very poor and shows a lack of talent and understanding of what design is all about.

Sounds pretty hilarious to me. Go them.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

We did not whine, just never came back.

Cool.

Sorry but this is an example of very very bad game design. We would never call for anyone to be fired, but must agree that in many areas, not only this one, the design is very poor and shows a lack of talent and understanding of what design is all about.

Not cool.

The Gree event has PvP components that add fun for PvPers and detract it from everyone else. A game's failure to be exactly what YOU want it to be is not very poor game design and does not show "a lack of talent and understanding of what design is all about."

This is exactly the entitled gamer attitude that is making everyone make fun of this thread. "I didn't like it," and "It has flaws" has become "As a player of this game who has never been hired by anyone reputable to make a game myself, I hereby pass my immensely credible judgment on these billions of bits of code that I have never actually seen."

Get over yourself.

I'm sure you also send emails to airline pilots telling them that their inability to eliminate turbulence shows a lack of aeronautic expertise and piloting skill.

Edited by Jeca_Cutrer