Xenoanalyst HM & SM gear requirements

SWGEvictee

I asked what the requirements were for Xeno hard mode. The only answer I got back was "If you don't know, then your gear isn't good enough."

So 1200 primary damage, 650+ bonus damage, 21k HP, 3700 defense isn't enough for a gunslinger. (mixture of campaign/war hero/elite war hero/27)

Yeah most people that use pvp gear are frowned upon for xeno hm...DPS matters when you are doing this HM ops...those cores need to go down fast. You usually find out if your group has enough dps after the first one. But yes it is recommended BH gear and above for dps. I have healed in a mix of columni,bh gear. But dps counts for this hm , always.

I asked what the requirements were for Xeno hard mode. The only answer I got back was "If you don't know, then your gear isn't good enough."

So 1200 primary damage, 650+ bonus damage, 21k HP, 3700 defense isn't enough for a gunslinger. (mixture of campaign/war hero/elite war hero/27)

How and why do you have 3700 defense as a gunslinger? You mean armor?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.