who's your Nemesis?

RayGonJinn

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My nemesis: Akarda, Evonaut, Stiffs, Cavy, Asayys, Laynah, Wrecks, Dingfu, Fekken, Angryjess... and almost everyone in BC...

I have lots of nemesis... and im no ones nemesis... snifff :(

Nah, i am your nemesis, grrr grrr grrr dat damn leppy.... :rak_03:

My nemesis: Akarda, Evonaut, Stiffs, Cavy, Asayys, Laynah, Wrecks, Dingfu, Fekken, Angryjess... and almost everyone in BC...

Lepprosy, jk jk. I love you lepp :3

Dafaq you talking about? You ruined my freecasting reign, and hunted me down in warzones.

But it's okay. I still love you.

I never considered looking for a nemesis. I just heal all the peoples. Since this post blew up I did notice one person. Isamari has been chasing me in the last few WZ trying to shut down my free casting. I always get a /salute, /bow, or /hug though, so not sure if trolling or showing respect. Regardless his/her efforts have cut my HPS in half. And that's no bueno. So Isamari if you're out there, congrats, you are now officially one of my nemesi'** what is the plural for nemesis?

cheers,

monk

Dafaq you talking about? You ruined my freecasting reign, and hunted me down in warzones.

But it's okay. I still love you.

I love u too, Stiffs! If I dont hunt u down u kill the whole team! Cant let u stand there all erect melting my team mates! :p:p:p:p

Love playing with u... awesome player...

I never considered looking for a nemesis. I just heal all the peoples. Since this post blew up I did notice one person. Isamari has been chasing me in the last few WZ trying to shut down my free casting. I always get a /salute, /bow, or /hug though, so not sure if trolling or showing respect. Regardless his/her efforts have cut my HPS in half. And that's no bueno. So Isamari if you're out there, congrats, you are now officially one of my nemesi'** what is the plural for nemesis?

cheers,

monk

Isamari is a great combat sentinel... you must know her as Keroseen (mercenary, Deadly Obsession) on imp side. Awesome player and a sweet sweet girl... close friend of mine.

Isamari is a great combat sentinel... you must know her as Keroseen (mercenary, Deadly Obsession) on imp side. Awesome player and a sweet sweet girl... close friend of mine.

I got that impression actually. Always polite as she killed me lol. I respect that.

Tell her Juniormonk /bow's

Edited by Juniormonk

cheers,

monk

Yes, I find Isamari annoying too when I'm playing on Andreus--but running the old bubblestun spec makes it easier to manage him and keep him at bay a little. I do understand your annoyance though, as full corruption has almost no tools to Make Them Pay for trying to kill you. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.