Lvl 50 Space Combat

HSFOverlord

I've a question about these missions. I'm a casual player, and only recently decided to do these missions. I have been practicing on the weekends, the only time I have where I can be ingame for more than an hour at a time, and have only been able to complete one mission. I have noticed that the mission only reappears 1 day a week, and after doing some checking in the forums, have realized that this is intentional and not a bug.

My question is, if I pick up the mission on the day it is availabe, will it stay in my mission log until I have a chance to complete it, or will it be removed from my log when the mission is no longer availabe?

Normally, I would think this was a fairly nonsensical question. Why would a mission disappear from your log unless you abandoned it, but I have heard these mission called both "Weekly" and "Heroic" missions. These missions actually fit neither of the definitions for these terms that I have come to associate with in ToR. In ToR, I have come to associate "Weekly" as meaning that it can only be completed once per week, but is available at the terminals all the time, unless you have already completed it, and the weekly reset hasn't occured. The term "Heroic" has always, in ToR, been associated with missions that require multiple, level-appropriate, people to complete. By ToR definitions, at least as I have come to associate them, these missions are neither "Weekly" nor "Heroic" so why would they not also have the ability to dissappear from my mission log spontaneously?

They disappear when they become unavailable. If you are having trouble with some of the missions I recommend checking out the guides at dulfy.net. I went from being unable to finish any of them to being able to complete all of them after reading the guides and 1-3 attempts. I had the most trouble with Kabal station but now I'm able to do that, too. They really are good guides.

They disappear when they become unavailable. If you are having trouble with some of the missions I recommend checking out the guides at dulfy.net. I went from being unable to finish any of them to being able to complete all of them after reading the guides and 1-3 attempts. I had the most trouble with Kabal station but now I'm able to do that, too. They really are good guides.

Thank you for replying to my question. I have watched the vids of these missions, it's just that my timing sucks and so am practicing. I was hopeing that I could pick up the mission that I have been successful at during the week and then complete it on the weekend. I only have 1-2 hours a day during the week I can play, and 3 lvl 50's that I want to do the missions on, plus other toons that I am leveling. Guess I'll just have to keep practicing, and once I have them down, grab them on the days they show up. Again, thank you.