The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Battle Expulsor Chestpiece with Hood Down

Oh well, a hood up-down toggle that worked on every jedi armor piece would be awesome. But I'm guessing that might actually take effort. Whereas simply making existing models available as new items would take less effort. Would be lovely to get some real response on this issue that so many in the jedi community have wanted for so long.

No one will care about clipping.

I will care about clipping, as will other people. Do it right or don't do it at all. Last thing I want to see is half my head sticking out of the back of the hood. Just gonna force a toggle off.

Edited by LoneRegulator

Sleeve clipping! If something happened to the hood/head combo i'd act the same. Nobody cared about sleeves in KotOR2. Looks much better than robes we have right now in TOR.

It's barely noticeable - would u care? :p

http://crimsonkeep.com/images/screenshots/kb-kotor2-robes1i.jpg

I wonder why KotOR 2 nailed Jedi outfitting...

I guess that's because it was made by Obsidian. KotOR didn't sport classic robes either -_-

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Sleeve clipping! If something happened to the hood/head combo i'd act the same. Nobody cared about sleeves in KotOR2. Looks much better than robes we have right now in TOR.

It's barely noticeable - would u care? :p

http://crimsonkeep.com/images/screenshots/kb-kotor2-robes1i.jpg

I wonder why KotOR 2 nailed Jedi outfitting...

I guess that's because it was made by Obsidian. KotOR didn't sport classic robes either -_-

Ah, I misread it. Still, if the clipping is atrocious I'd mind, as would other people, but the sleeves on robes don't clip now, as far as I know. They should be able to make new robes without clipping troubles if they're careful.

I don't know why they placed that nasty Recovered Jedi chest piece into packs but I am really hoping for an adaptive battle expulsor with hood down in the next pack. It would be so nice. :/ Alternatively they could put a hood down omenbringer armor. Those two are most similar to traditional robes.