PvP All Stars

LastWizard

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a single person listing Surrena, who is hands down the best dps sagesorc on our server is laughable.

surrena would have to play to earn that distinction. I mean...popping a head in once every month doesn't exactly remind ppl of your existence. my list would look differently if I wasn't choosing ppl I actually see in wzs.

Why do people feel the need to keep making threads like this?

I believe the OP is a massive troll and most of you fell for it.

Not trolling at all. I just wanted the opinions for an All Star team. Like some sports. I just wanted to know who'd would be each factions all star team. I just asked a question, nobody had to answer.

Not trolling at all. I just wanted the opinions for an All Star team. Like some sports. I just wanted to know who'd would be each factions all star team. I just asked a question, nobody had to answer.

Lol Pjb so true but every guild and ppl will have a bias opinion lol. I am honored I was mentioned a few times, did not think I would be lol! Anyways I have yet to see you on your shadow :)

Personally my vote is for Barbie in several categories. Aside from the amazing heals she can dps, but more importantly she has the ability for aggro management along with an apparent ability to "Face Tank" smashers........:cool:

Personally my vote is for Barbie in several categories. Aside from the amazing heals she can dps, but more importantly she has the ability for aggro management along with an apparent ability to "Face Tank" smashers........:cool:

Hey it is tough to face tank smashers!!! Took me a while to get a hang of it:p

I will give a completely unbiased opinion

Guardian/Jugg tank: Cates, Acorns, and Saerath(think this is the spelling)

Guardian/Jugg Dps: Dargos Nitro(wth has he been?) I'll try and think of more

Marauder/Sent: Dps: Blunty

Sorc/Sage heals: Utopi, Inmortal, Klins.

Sorc/Sage Dps: Surrena

Sniper/Gunslinger: Devil, both of capricas toons, wooky, Jaiden

Scoundrel/Op Dps: Vasyel(Pedia and Flak are retired)

Scoundrel/Op heals: Neb, Merson, Sawyer(wish he still played)

Assassin/Shadow: Fomortiis, Ryniz(even though I pwned them both!)

Vamguard/Powertech Tank: Vandana

Vanguard/Powertech Dps: Bloodcrazed, Fisherprice

Commando/Merc heal: CM Aux

Commando/Merc dps: It's like picking the best 1 legged baby here, Peppercorns, I hear moonrunner puts up some numbers, Idk he's always heals when I see him.

Edited by Bronaimeth

Lol Pjb so true but every guild and ppl will have a bias opinion lol. I am honored I was mentioned a few times, did not think I would be lol! Anyways I have yet to see you on your shadow :)

Just let me know when you want to see me, and I'll be there.

There are tons of fantastic players that have already been listed so instead of re-listing them I'm going to post a Republic side all-star team that I would take into rateds against any team in the game in a live server setting. The names are based on attitude, objective play, chemistry, and ability to communicate above anything else.

~DPS~

1.) Jinx- Vanguard (Assault)

2.) Blunti- Sentinel (Combat/Focus)

3.) Agger- Sage (bubble stun dps hybrid)

4.) Ghost'lake- Gunslinger (Dirty fighting)

~Heals~

1.) Strykez- Scoundrel (Sawbones)

2.) Saber- Sage (Salvation)

~Tanks~

1.) Saerath- Guardian (multiple specs)

2.) Redek- Shadow (Hybrid, or full tank depending on the situation)