Which class (if any) will you be using Cathar for?

hunterraaze

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I change my sith Pureblood Inqisitor into a Cathar, do I get to keep my Legacy Sith Pureblood unlock for when I make a consular? :)

Far as I know legacy unlocks are one time and permanent, not related to the character you used to get it. So yes, you can create a sith consular (they're pretty fun to play, get some humorous reactions from group members sometimes personally), even if you change to cathar.

I was going to make a male Knight, but I got tired of waiting and made a Zabrak instead since I didn't have a Republic side Zabrak yet. So I'm going to make a Smuggler. My current male smuggler is only lvl 15, so I'm just going to re-roll him rather than spend the 800cc to use the kiosk for a species change.

As there is no Thundercats class I probably won't be using them at all, don't like the species.

Having said that, I have seen some preview shots and the customizations may make them more attractive, so I will reserve judgement until I can have a play with the variables and fur colours etc in the kiosk and decide then, but it will probably be my currently Ratataki Sage, can't seem to get on with her now...we shall see!

Honestly, I got so fed up with loosing my Warrior's name after every single server merge that I just gave up and picked the dumbest name I could think of so I didn't have to change it again. Funny thing is, I haven't had to deal with another server merge since then. That being said, yes "Mr-Cuddles", you will become a Cathar.

I rolled a Cathar scoundrel, have been planning to for ages (kept that spot for a scoundrel open).

Cathar are ugly won't be rolling one.

I have to agree a bit here. I really was disappointed that there isn't an option for the hairstyles the Cathar NPCs have (especially those fancy male manes). Instead, we pretty much have the zabrak hairstyles. Spent the whole evening rolling and rerolling until I found something acceptable.