The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Let Us Sell Useless Cartel Market Items via "Sell Junk" Buttons on Reputation Vendors

Like the title says. We now have special vendors related directly to the Cartel Market. Let us sell our tons of "Dancer's" items and Covert armor and Auxiliary Armor Kits through these vendors.

^^this^^. Being stuck with only option to destroy items or let them fill our inventories is stupid.

They probably knew that people would end up with thousands of these items, and didn't want to give people the opportunity to "farm free credits" by vendoring most of the stuff.

But this is easily fixed by making the vendor value low, like 1000 credits or less. Plus the other items are vendorable, like the crating mats. I often buy them off the GTN for less than vendor value and resell them to my ship repair droid.

I support this idea, and think some forethought needs to be applied by the people making these decisions beyond the FIRST thought that comes to mind.

Been away from the game for a little while, and after reading all the patch notes i'm surprised this isn't in the game yet.

I'm a subscriber and I have it in my mind that my Jedi knight needs the monkey lizard as a pet so all the free cartel coins I get go to buying the pack with the chance to get it. No luck yet, I keep watching the GTN prices on them, down to 750k at the moment. Most of my in game money goes to upgrading my 8 characters armour and crafting so that is a bit to much at the moment (more important than a cosmetic).

I seriously thought about buying the hypercrate with 24 packs in it, it would cost me $50, but I would have to be very unlucky not to get the monkey or something rare enough I could sell to buy the monkey on the GTN (the mask or the throne). I than thought about all the junk that would come with it, (I already have about 5 sets of the elgant armour and more glowing eyes than I know what to do with.

If I could sell the junk than it might make the $50 not so bad, as I would have coin to upgrade armour, so I think without allowing us to sell the cartel stuff they are shooting themselves in the foot.

i tend to make like 3-25k for those items, but i guess most of you think anything that gives less then 100k is pointless to sell.

I don't know what server you're on but on mine those items tend to go for about 300-600 credits on the GTN. Sorry but that's just not worth the hassle so yes those items are pointless to me.

• 5 months later...