Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Imperial Agents Ability to kill Sith/Jedi

Never_Hesitate

I love the IA story, but what really bugs me is his inability to kill a sith/jedi.

I mean the end of chapter 1 and 2, both times you have to somehow trick the force user

In normal quests you can kill them quite easily.

Other non force users don't have any problems dealing with them as well

BH - end of chapter 1 and through the whole story sometimes as well

Why are the IA so weak against the force users?

Well, you know, Dark Council member? more or less strongest top 12 of sith?

what you have... swiss army knife (I don't count rifles since bolts are being deflected like we were playing baseball lol).

ones you kill while questing are just turf and drop outs, while those you need to outsmart are elite killing machines whose fart would set you on fire.

I actually liked that, instead of bounty hunter with his pistol dropping on sith ships and temples killing from left to right like no ones business...

edit:If I remember right, somewere in chap 3 you kill Jedi Master who killed Sith Lord, no cunning actions, just plain stabbing knife in green sticks back.

Edited by Atramar

edit:If I remember right, somewere in chap 3 you kill Jedi Master who killed Sith Lord, no cunning actions, just plain stabbing knife in green sticks back.

I haven't played chapter 3 yet, so I don't know that, but the end of chapter 2 was really demoralizing for me and it just puts the IA into a bad light (and in pvp you have no problem killing sith-lords from the dark council, how does that work? or why would they even take an IA for an ops or fp?)

I haven't played chapter 3 yet, so I don't know that, but the end of chapter 2 was really demoralizing for me and it just puts the IA into a bad light (and in pvp you have no problem killing sith-lords from the dark council, how does that work? or why would they even take an IA for an ops or fp?)

don't put pvp into a picture please, it's like saying 'I died 15 times, how is this possible in story driven mmo' ;-)

They are fixing pve dmg for operatives (I assume you ment them since snipers are awesome already), and no one is stopping any one from taking operative on ops.

IMO that story is best. You are John Smith of the empire, dealing with bunch of batmans,supermans, megatrons, jokers etc as normal person. How awesome is that?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.