The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

A purchasable droid companion

It's kind of annoying that my level 16 JK has 3 companions, but my level 30 Agent has only 2. Really makes crafting a pain to have the story holding you back.

This would be super-easy as far as things go since you could just recycle the R2 sound bank, but everyone would have an extra crafting companion. Keep max deployable where it is so a level 50 having 6 or 7 companions wouldn't be an unfair advantage, but for leveling characters it would be very useful.

I just see a locked option in my legacy. Unpurchasable.

As far as I can tell he's a quest based unlock like most other companions, but with a perk that you can buy to add him to all your toons.

I'd prefer a little astromech that anyone can get at level 15 or so (except JKs).

Edited by calypsissmexy

I know how fun those pithy responses are but I'm making a point. I would like the option to add an additional companion because A) Jedi Knights get 3 off the bat but other classes have to wait, some a very long time and B) it would be helpful for crafters.

I know how fun those pithy responses are but I'm making a point. I would like the option to add an additional companion because A) Jedi Knights get 3 off the bat but other classes have to wait, some a very long time and B) it would be helpful for crafters.

Actually, from everything I've heard, the ship droid makes for a good healing companion. I don't know first hand, as I just stick with the main ones, but it's what I hear.