Instant lvl 50

While we're at it, let's have all classes be able to use all weapons, types of gear, and abilities! Let's have all items be completely free! LEt's have instant max-valor, free Elite War Hero, free Dread Guard gear! Let's get everything free and right at the moment, because those that actually want to work for it can go die in a hole! (I'm being sarcastic.)

Fully support this idea, would resub if this happens (improved legacy experience boosts work for me too - like 100% for legacy 20, 150% for legacy 30, 200% for legacy 40, etc.?)

And before anyone start accusing me of laziness, my legacy level is 43 and I have three level 50s(JC/JK/IA). Leveling the other characters for their storylines alone has become too much of a grind - especially once you reach chapter 3 - so I unsubscribed recently.

Edited by JohnAnconia

Pay to win laziness you are skipping the game itself, 80% if not more of the entire point of the game, why? There are almost 60% bonuses you can get to speed up level gaining. passive and buff items. is that seriously not good enough? I leveled two characters to 50 long before those existed. its how you LEARN your class, how you LEARN how to play a rotation, how you LEARN to respect the game in its story and mechanics to prepare you for the endgame content.

free levels just shows no respect for the game.

No, it's not good enough if I just want to play through the class story. And most AC's rotation before level 40 (soon to be 45 with the expansion) is much different from its rotation after that, so your second point is invalid.

Edited by JohnAnconia

i would be all for this like i want to redo my sorc into a twilek but really don't want to lvl up another sorc to 50

An even better solution for that would be if they just allowed a Species Change. Considering they're all interchangeable with little difference between them, just allowing you to change your species to one that particular class is allotted makes as much sense.

An even better solution for that would be if they just allowed a Species Change. Considering they're all interchangeable with little difference between them, just allowing you to change your species to one that particular class is allotted makes as much sense.

which is why i am gonna lvl a new sorc pretty damn slow just incase they decide to put it out b4 i hit 50 on it

I've only leveled two 50's (both empire) but the story is the fun. Right now I have a lvl 39 and lvl 31 on the republic side with another lvl 15 on the imperial. I just switch off sides take my time and enjoy myself. The game mechanics for each class and experiencing the story is the fun of the game. No free ride to 50.

Pay to win laziness you are skipping the game itself, 80% if not more of the entire point of the game, why? There are almost 60% bonuses you can get to speed up level gaining. passive and buff items. is that seriously not good enough? I leveled two characters to 50 long before those existed. its how you LEARN your class, how you LEARN how to play a rotation, how you LEARN to respect the game in its story and mechanics to prepare you for the endgame content.

free levels just shows no respect for the game.

yeah.

Why?

If you don't have time to level a character to 50, how will you have time to play it at 50?

SWTOR is "the story driven MMO from Bioware" - if you immediately level to 50 you're missing out the whole point of the game. And let's face it, there are so many bugs and problems with this game that if you take away the story lines there would be no reason to play it. :rolleyes:

I have seven 50s, three 40+ which also includes 2 accounts full of toons on the same server. Not once have I read ANY of the cutscenes besides when I'm forced to with groups. I only enjoy the PvP on this game. I get forced to PvE to level, forced to PvE for credits and forced to PvE if I ever want social points for gear. Pretty sucky. There should be a PvP server - unlike the current ones - where you actually get boosted to level cap and are allowed to immediately PvP with the free recruit set. It's what I absolutely loved about Gw1. Had that game basically since release and I only ever PvP'd because there was so much to unlock through it.

I have seven 50s, three 40+ which also includes 2 accounts full of toons on the same server. Not once have I read ANY of the cutscenes besides when I'm forced to with groups. I only enjoy the PvP on this game. I get forced to PvE to level, forced to PvE for credits and forced to PvE if I ever want social points for gear. Pretty sucky. There should be a PvP server - unlike the current ones - where you actually get boosted to level cap and are allowed to immediately PvP with the free recruit set. It's what I absolutely loved about Gw1. Had that game basically since release and I only ever PvP'd because there was so much to unlock through it.

then i feel bad for ya not enjoying any of the awesome class stories i get fp story and side quest space bar but not class first i heard of someone doing that

I started a thread about this same thing, before I found this one.

I support this idea, BUT i think there needs to be a large set of restrictions. Here is what I posted in the other thread:

1. the account would need to be at legacy level 50 or higher.

2. this would be a one time purchase per account.

3. no quests would be complete. and no companions would be earned. (player would need to go back and do all of that if its wanted)

4. new toon could be any class or race (that you have unlocked).

5. would cost something like 2200 cc for premium, and 1100cc for subs (if not free even)

6. you could even tie it into the coming legacy achievement system. Say you need 2500 ach points as well.

My reasoning for this idea is this, if you have a legacy that is at 50 or higher, its safe to assume you have already done the majority of the class stories. You have probably leveled multiple toons. This would be a reward for players who have invested a lot of time into the game. Personally, I dread leveling another toon even though i want more crafters or want to roll another commando and go heals only (so I dont have to constantly respec).

Just a thought

Honestly to me, I enjoy the post 50 content more than the grind to 50. Mainly because I have done it 6 times. You can only do Taris or quesh so many times before you want to stab yourself in the eyeballs with a pen.

IMO

This, I can get behind, being a level 50 legacy myself. I could really use the "straight to 50" for new toons.

May I suggest you post this on the Suggestions forum?

Edited by MurQueL