The Legacy gear is pointless if we can't use it for lowbie lvls.

Individual

Still makes a nice mod-mule--

Whenever I hit 50 on an alt my already BH or better main could easily spend spare coms shipping things down the pipe with the chevin and rak event armor. For those that missed out on that this was a prime opportunity.

Alternately-- My commando and Vanguard use a shared DPS set I swap back and forth while I worry about optimizing more on their primary roles (healing/tank respectively).

So while I'd much prefer to have it work for all levels, there's still plenty of value.

exactly, anyone who doesn't see the value either doesn't have alts or just doesn't get it. Bound modifications, you know, the ones that drop in operations can now be transfered to any character in your legacy. Let's say you have a Sith Assassin with a dread guard hilt. And in an operation, you win a roll for another one, instead of giving it a companion (more than likely Xalek), you can strip it and send it to a Jedi Consular alt.

exactly, anyone who doesn't see the value either doesn't have alts or just doesn't get it. Bound modifications, you know, the ones that drop in operations can now be transfered to any character in your legacy. Let's say you have a Sith Assassin with a dread guard hilt. And in an operation, you win a roll for another one, instead of giving it a companion (more than likely Xalek), you can strip it and send it to a Jedi Consular alt.

I don't think its so much that he doesn't see the value in it as much as it would be nice to level up with some nice looking gear on. Show it off for awhile.