VIP section in Fleet

IronjawSam

I have the digital upgrade which allows me to use the VIP section of the fleet. Which is truly a waste of space. You would think there would be a mailbox, cargo access, guild bank access, crew skill vendor, and any and all other amenities the fleet had to offer in one area for a VIP. Instead there is NOTHING of any use up there. BIOWARE!! Why would you not at least offer the stuff I mentioned above up there??? Seriously man, its awaste of money for someone to buy anything but the regular version. VERY DISAPPOINTED. :(

WOW you did it! Thank you Bioware!! What a great add you did! :)

Echo this sentiment..

The first I heard about the VIP section "upgrade" was because of your OP so, thank you as well!

I have the digital upgrade which allows me to use the VIP section of the fleet. Which is truly a waste of space. You would think there would be a mailbox, cargo access, guild bank access, crew skill vendor, and any and all other amenities the fleet had to offer in one area for a VIP. Instead there is NOTHING of any use up there. BIOWARE!! Why would you not at least offer the stuff I mentioned above up there??? Seriously man, its awaste of money for someone to buy anything but the regular version. VERY DISAPPOINTED. :(

Ummm it does have a guild cargo hold, a personal cargo hold, a mail box, a gtn, and all types of other stuff. Without the annoying gtn lag. Enjoy the no lag.