Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Cant beat Darth Zash

evildarkjedi

I beat her with level's (33) and decent get. I tried at 31,32,

Now down't throw up.

I beat her with really good gear at 29 with my inquis by line of sighting her.

It's just harder with a sin, but dont fret, she crombles and you are like superman by 33

1.wrong forum

2.don't put spoiler in title (I know, it's old, but stil).

3.make sure to equip up to date you and companion (not quest items, crafted items, like from cybertech, hitls, depends on crew skill, if there is something you can't craft, you can buy it for planet comms).

4.interrupts, knockbacks, stunns, avoid aoe.

5. improve your dps rotation (2 buttons is not enouth).

6. if you are still failing, try bring a friend, but you should really try to do it your self, as it's basic learning process of the class.

Im a lvl 31 assassin and I cant beat zash, Khem dies so fast and when i finally get her health under 50% she heals, I have tried med packs, and stims but they hardly help.

Take a friend. The mission basically tells you to do that. I tried many times over many levels and found that I really just needed an extra hand.

Interrupts are the key. If they all happen to be on CD, use LOS or just run out of range of her aoe.

Agreed. This is how I did it. Took a few tries, but I got it right eventually.

Bringing friends is always a viable alternative. So is leveling up and coming back. Also, check your gear. If your gear is too far behind where it should be, take a break, go back to fleet, and hit the GTN for better stuff.

That's about the only advice I can offer. Most anyone else will tell you the same basic thing. Between that and the strategy advice, which is just about spot on by the way, it's totally doable.

Good luck and keep at it!

Im a lvl 31 assassin and I cant beat zash, Khem dies so fast and when i finally get her health under 50% she heals, I have tried med packs, and stims but they hardly help.

She is tough, but like other said you need good gear, if you are geared in green then you seriously need an update and get better stuff and you companion should be well geared as well, interrupt her and you should be good

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.