The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How about a Cartel Market Cowboy Hats

Ravaged

Since you guys will be removing the Tionese, Columi and Rakata gear from the game, how about a Cowboy hat from the Smugglers that is available to all the players? I can't tell you how badly i want a cowboy hat on my Sniper but as it stands that will never happen and that makes me very sad.

I also wouldn't be opposed to a Brown Duster Coat like Malcom Reynolds wore in Firefly/Serenity.

cowboy hats?

that ridiculous! its silly! its simple........I LOVE IT!!!!! make it happen!

but seriously yes i like the idea but arent smuggler hats similar to cowboy hats already? ah whatever its still a fun good idea :):cool:

Yes Smuggler hats are similar to cowboy hats which is exactly what i want. I want the smuggler hat on my Sniper, but as it sits now that will never happen. Hence the request for a Cartel market version of the Tionese, Columi or Rakata version of the smuggler hat, or something similar.

I don't recall that style of hat in SW...ever.

Cad Bane. Nico Okarr. Every end-game Smuggler wearing a Rakata set.

Like I said, I don't like calling them cowboy hats. But yeah, they exist in the lore. Quite a lot now.

Edited by Doctoglethorpe

I'd definitely get a cowboy hat for my Bounty Hunter, and perhaps others. It would be cool to have different hat styles as well, the one like the columi one but also the one with the sunglasses just without the glasses!