how many of you have given up queuing?

rushx

as soon as i see its around 2k people in queue i just shut down the game and dont bother.

Just wondering how many people do the same?

I finish work at 5 and i go bed around 10pm cos im knackered so even if i did wait by time i get in it would be too late.

anyone else in the same boat?

anyway starting to not care so much anymore all my hype has gone

as soon as i see its around 2k people in queue i just shut down the game and dont bother.

Just wondering how many people do the same?

I finish work at 5 and i go bed around 10pm cos im knackered so even if i did wait by time i get in it would be too late.

anyone else in the same boat?

anyway starting to not care so much anymore all my hype has gone

not anymore considering i just rerolled on a new server. :rolleyes:

perhaps you should do the same. and if you're unwilling. well then by all means stand in line.

Not I, I've been on Jung Ma since day one of early access. No way would I leave a 48 and a 32 character just because there's a que. I'll wait as long as it takes in a que to make sure I'm on a highly populated server.

Na ive re-rolled once already went from tomb of freedon nadd to basilisk droid but it wasnt full when i went to it so the idea of doing it a 3rd time no thanks :p

I would really like it to be fixed but if im honest if these queues never go down id rather just play a diffrent game then start again lol.

i work 5 days a week i dont have time ti keep remaking same stuff i would just get bored doing it

In beta , in headstart and then re-roll again at launch

no thanks :D

Na ive re-rolled once already went from tomb of freedon nadd to basilisk droid but it wasnt full when i went to it so the idea of doing it a 3rd time no thanks :p

I would really like it to be fixed but if im honest if these queues never go down id rather just play a diffrent game then start again lol.

i work 5 days a week i dont have time ti keep remaking same stuff i would just get bored doing it

In beta , in headstart and then re-roll again at launch

no thanks :D

Server queues will reduce over time, most will probably be gone by the first of the year. Theres really nothing substantial BW can do about it

-If they allow server transfers it will just wildly upset everything, people will be hopping servers left and right, making a precious situation even worse.

-If they forcibly move people the people will riot

-If they lock servers, new players who want to be with their friends will complain

-If they raise server caps too much, the servers will become unstable, crash, lag out, etc.

This is unfortunately an issue that only the players can solve. All BW can do is what they have already done; add more servers.

The queues will go down. But not on launch day. Increasing the caps will just make sure the low pop servers stay low pop and the high pop servers stay high pop. Which is exactly the scenario no one wants.

Come back in january to complain about Queues.

Edited by dharh

the ques are going to go down, eventually the population limit will expand and it will be corrected.

There might be a slight que but for me waiting 10-15 minutes isnt a big deal to play on a populated server

i could wait 10-15mins even 30 mins , i could have my bath then while in queue and have some un-interrupted swtor time till bed lol

The queues will go down. But not on launch day. Increasing the caps will just make sure the low pop servers stay low pop and the high pop servers stay high pop. Which is exactly the scenario no one wants.

Come back in january to complain about Queues.

yeah i probs will be doing that

i was told the free game time doesn't start until you add a subscription , if that's the case id be much better of waiting till after xmas