The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Clone Wars armor

Probably not exactly like it, cause times do change so that could be another newer set. But a Jedi guard armor set that is different, would be pretty neat.

Could be a traditional guard uniform that has stuck through the ages. I love it.

I would like to have it in game very much, then maybe the Imperials can get something similar to Palpatine's Royal Guard

The Royal Guardsmen does look a bit like the Emperor's Guard already in Old Republic, but I'm sure there should be possible to change the outift a little and call it an ancient sith guard armor while the jedi get their guardian armor

My Jedi Sage would look so cool in that Temple Guard Armor. I agree with OP an armor set like this should be in the Cartel Market, I'd buy it! Also Jedi classes need some Jedi looking mask/helms that work with hoods like our Sith counterparts.

i just watched this episode today and was goin to post the exact same suggestion. such epic armor. in fact i think all armor variants in the force unleashed series should be imported. they obviously have a great fashion designer :p lets just see more of that epicness in SWTOR

Sorry, stupid idea, when are you going to realise that Star Wars has a timeline, bringing something in from the future is not acceptable, and shouldn't be in this game.

sorry for being blunt, but..well... There it is.

Sorry, stupid idea, when are you going to realise that Star Wars has a timeline, bringing something in from the future is not acceptable, and shouldn't be in this game.

There always has to be a naysayer, :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
A naysayer with a compelling point. The Clone Wars are set over three thousand years after SWTOR, introducing items from the future just because they look nice is absurd.

Although many items post- Clone wars STILL look antiquated (Jedi Robes, Imperial Uniforms, Trooper armour, Mandalorian armours etc. For me this would denote designs which have worked well and not needed changing.

Luke Skywalker in Empire would not look remotely out of place in SWtor , and the Gammorreans/ Weequay etc still look identical. I think there is room for imagination here, after all, nobody has re-designed the sword since the times of Ancient Greece , aside from small alterations because it was an ergonomic design.

Fashions follow Cyclical trend, its more than possible that those outfits are based on similar concepts from the SWTOR era which may in turn be based off an even older look.

Also if its a "traditional temple guard" it could be thousands of years old already, look at the real world equivalents for some of the Chinese temples etc.

Finally, its just a game, if it looks cool then who cares, we already know their is a type of stagnancy in the Star Wars universe, technology isn't advancing much of the course of the "known" timeline as it is, why should fashion? Who are we to apply our modern Earth concepts to something a long time ago in a galaxy far away.

I'm all for seeing this or something close to it brought into the game as well as other outfits and concepts from ALL the sources of star wars material. Why limit yourself.