I see..

Ghost_Spectre

dude. c'mmon. not everyone rolls with 3 other LD50s.

all the trolling aside, there are plenty of very powerful tryhard and US 4m's, equally as capable as most of the 4m grps that the reps send out. and there are (fewer than rep but still) plenty of other players from other imp guilds that roll decent 4m's. (although not of the caliber that's going to go 30/30). but superQs circumvent the system as it was clearly designed to work, AND w.t.f. should anyone else get stomped on just because we're (yeah, me. I solo q and q with casuals/alts a lot) get roflstomped by people abusing the Q system? and if I quit? I just throw another victim into the mix. it's B. S. sure, I understand it. I don't accept it. it's bushleague horsesh*t.

Superqueing from my understanding happens in a variety of circumstances a) you get tired of seeing just stupid people i.e. playing withing friends b) you are training for ranked(which is rarely the reason nowadays) c) you are not having fungtting your butt kicked 24/7 and need to vent some built up testerone(main reason).As much as you complain abouti, it won't stop sadly :(

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

c) you are not having fungtting your butt kicked 24/7

this is a myth. all I do is pvp. I have no life. I'm in the queue 4-8 hrs per day. although I'm almost always on prime time, I often (randomly) Q early or late in the day/night. there are times when rep can't buy a win against imps. if you're losing 24/7, you need to look inward. it's not the 15k recruit. it's you. (impersonal "you" should someone want to play grammar nazi)

this is a myth. all I do is pvp. I have no life. I'm in the queue 4-8 hrs per day. although I'm almost always on prime time, I often (randomly) Q early or late in the day/night. there are times when rep can't buy a win against imps. if you're losing 24/7, you need to look inward. it's not the 15k recruit. it's you. (impersonal "you" should someone want to play grammar nazi)

He's exaggerating when he says 24/7, obviously. I also don't think someone misunderstanding your use of the word "you" makes them a grammar nazi.

Time of day matters but it isn't guaranteed. Maybe myself and three others play at 9 in the morning and roll everyone. The ppl we play against will go "this time of day must be rough on pub side" but it was just a fluke that day.

There have been days were I've had nobodies on my team with 16-18k health and we demolish the pubs.

What it boils down to is:

1. I don't like winning easy games

2. I don't like getting steamrolled no matter how well I play

3. I prefer to play with friends over solo queueing (which also helps with #2)

He's exaggerating when he says 24/7, obviously. I also don't think someone misunderstanding your use of the word "you" makes them a grammar nazi.

I really didn't want to get into it with you and cm and dargos and all, but you really are a <choice word>. ignore for you. begone.

Bubble stun is incredibly strong 1v1. 3 sec stun followed by 4 sec stun then another 3 sec stun. Add a knock back root and they are melee destroyers in the right hands.

Not many ppl need more than 10 secs of stunning to kill someone.

Not to mention the knocback root works even at full resolve so in a duel i would say leaving that for when they are full resolve so you can wait out the resolve bar diminishing with them rooted for 5 seconds or so if you dont have dots rolling.

Sorry in the future I will use /sarcasm in the future. 24/7 is more like 2-3 devestating losses in a row. And thanks for making it clear that if I was losing 90-100% of the time that the issue is me not the pugs. If I lost every game I played I am pretty sure I would be in an rp guild using /say to have fun in pvp. Or I wouldn't be playing this game still one of the 2. Another thing what i said was just what I have experienced. It was supposed to be informative. Also I love it when you correct my grammar, it turns me on much ****. Please continue to do so, don't listen to neb. ;)

Sorry in the future I will use /sarcasm in the future. 24/7 is more like 2-3 devestating losses in a row. And thanks for making it clear that if I was losing 90-100% of the time that the issue is me not the pugs. If I lost every game I played I am pretty sure I would be in an rp guild using /say to have fun in pvp. Or I wouldn't be playing this game still one of the 2. Another thing what i said was just what I have experienced. It was supposed to be informative. Also I love it when you correct my grammar, it turns me on much ****. Please continue to do so, don't listen to neb. ;)

heh. what are you talking about? I haven't corrected anyone's grammar - except pj-b, whom I simply queried about his sig, which he seemed appreciative of. I wasn't purposefully twisting anyone's words or throwing out dictionary links.

anyway...my imp guild is extremely casual and doesn't pvp at all. I'm always solo Q unless jaiden happens to be pugging, cuz I no longer trust the pvp chan pugs to be 4m's. so almost exclusively solo Qing, my win/loss ratio is ~50%. I would not place the margin of error beyond 10% (i.e., being very conservative, I win 40% of the time). that's on a toon that doesn't carry any nades. is incredibly squishy. lacks a pull. and instead of ninja'ing other teams nodes, I'm stuck playing guard on our nodes cuz I'm the only stealth. on top of that, I voltaic too much and double-strike too little. so I'm not even maxing my dps when I do use it. despite all of that...my winning percentage is *at least* 40%.

so iunno what other imps are doing here. a brain damaged mule will walk into at least one win in 8, but tbh, I wouldn't keep playing if I consistently ran into overpowering opposition. show up. do the daily. if it takes 4 WZs for the daily, guess what? it's time to... take a break. level a lowbie for an hour. or at least get out of the same rotation.

btw: this same scenario occurs for my rep Qs. mind you, my solo Q winning percentage is closer to 60%. there are times when I just need to concede that too many good imps are Qing vs too many chickens with their heads cut off reps. or I'm just in a bad rotation with both. same deal: hop on the latest lowbie project for a while. maybe grab some lunch. watch a movie. etc.

Not to mention the knocback root works even at full resolve so in a duel i would say leaving that for when they are full resolve so you can wait out the resolve bar diminishing with them rooted for 5 seconds or so if you dont have dots rolling.

Kinda...The root works, but those with full resolve don't get knocked back (at least it's never happened for me). When they're whitebarred, I overload and run, because if not, they're rooted...right in my face.

God, Krack, you need to learn to freak out about missed commas or apostrophes, not over-exaggeration of time. Even conflicting verb tenses or using an implied "that" during indirect statement would be more reasonable :rolleyes:

or turn up my sarcasm detector. meh.

Krack needs to learn how to use emoticons more.

I do like the look of the rolleyes, but ppl tend to take it as an attack. I think it looks like someone looking up. they need a :wacky: emoticon

Edited by foxmob

Kinda...The root works, but those with full resolve don't get knocked back (at least it's never happened for me). When they're whitebarred, I overload and run, because if not, they're rooted...right in my face.

yeah thats pretty much exactly what i meant.

ya i hear you use grenades to compensate, its going to take more than nades to hurt my e-feelings, sorry Yooni;)

Oh, so you're kinda forgetting that conversation that happened about how it "really gets under your skin", etc? ;)

on the contrary, I prefer girls beating me.

(oh yeah. he went there)

last i heard there were no females on the interwebs and if 1 did slip thru the cracks they belong in the kitchen, seeing as we are stero-typed as being hideous and 300lbs:eek:

Oh, so you're kinda forgetting that conversation that happened about how it "really gets under your skin", etc? ;)

you do your thing and i'll do mine, it was funny the first time, but i've grown bored of it and this whole conversation.

you do your thing and i'll do mine, it was funny the first time, but i've grown bored of it and this whole conversation.

So, I'll continue 'nading you, and you'll make "compensation" jokes. Sounds good. :)

last i heard there were no females on the interwebs and if 1 did slip thru the cracks they belong in the kitchen, seeing as we are stero-typed as being hideous and 300lbs:eek:

if you're 300 lbs, the last place you should be is in the kitchen. now as for the kracks....

Shh Roxy we must let them think we are 300lbs! So we do not have any unwanted attention! Seriously though swtor is the new dating site have you not heard? How else are we supposed to get free credits?

Edited by Partygurl

Shh Roxy we must let them think we are 300lbs! So we do not have any unwanted attention! Seriously though swtor is the new dating site have you not heard? How else are we supposed to get free credits?

I can has free credits if i flirt with you? I'm down.

I need pics to believe it... bikini pics will suffice