About flashpoints for free players

_Zefire_

Dear bioware i understand that u got to make profit so you can support the game but as a subscriber i find hard time to find someone for flashpoints.

I would like to suggest you to give free access for flashpoints,warzones etc so all people can play together.

As a subscriber i dont like not to find people to team up and free to play players dont go for flashpoints because they have a limit of 3.

Consider give free players the freedom they need so this game can become beneficial both for subs and free players

Dear bioware i understand that u got to make profit so you can support the game but as a subscriber i find hard time to find someone for flashpoints.

I would like to suggest you to give free access for flashpoints,warzones etc so all people can play together.

As a subscriber i dont like not to find people to team up and free to play players dont go for flashpoints because they have a limit of 3.

Consider give free players the freedom they need so this game can become beneficial both for subs and free players

I would agree with you, but if you gave people all this stuff to make the game faster for people than why would anyone bother to sub?

they can always findd ways that subs will have more benefits.

for example more exp from flash poiints plus more chance to get better items.

More exp+pvp xp from warzones etc.

There are always better ways than restricting people from not getting at all something.

My theory is all people get all but those who dont sub just get it at a reduced rate.

This way everyone is happy

I would not mind this but look through the threads and you will see a different argument. There are people who are lobbying for them to restrict F2Ps as if they have a disease or something. If this game is massive, then the more the merrier in my opinion. Find another way to nickel and dime.

I would agree with you, but if you gave people all this stuff to make the game faster for people than why would anyone bother to sub?

Subs already get increased XP, rested XP, lower costs and certain reward items from missions are not available for F2P players.

And those are all things that an F2P player CANNOT get even with preffered status or by buying unlocks from the CM.

Then theres all the other restrictions that can only be unlocked from buying things from the CM with real money (since most of them are on the auction house for more than what an F2P player is allowed to have at any one time, so whilst its there they still cant buy it with in-game cash most of the time).

So allowing them free access to flashpoints and warzones wouldnt hurt one bit... subs would still be attractive...

But yeah, then there are the (IMHO morons) that think F2P is a plague and needs to be restricted even more or completely stomped out.

But those are the same kind of people that are annoyed that people dont have to raid to get the best gear and other such elitist crap.

Edited by OddballEasyEight
Forgot the quote :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.