Sunday March 3rd Ranked PTS Event

Pahomi

+1

It looks like the teams who were supposed to stream are not doing it. Infinite Darkness couldn't get all their guys together (it's early in the US) and Alles Hutten Ausser Mutti apparently did not show up yet and their stream is offline. So posting results here at least would be greatly appreciated!

impulse and white noise apparently backed out and are streaming rateds on live servers

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair they never actually confirmed playing. Someone from White Noise said they will "maybe" queue and Impulse originally misunderstood the time and said they would queue if the games are played at EU time, but after that was cleared up they never followed up.

Anyway, big thanks to the MVP stream, some really cool and close games!

Edited by Pahomi

Was just watching Hey I'm MVP vs Another Cold Day. Frightening healing won it for MVP.

Yeah lots of tanking and healing during their defense. Our setup lacks that and also we are a mixed group from our server. Kudos to MVP:)

Edited by Graziell

Damnit, was in a WZ and missed all but the last 30secs of MVP 4-2 ND in huttball. Noticed Nostrum Dolus seemed missing a few names I'd expect though.

Some are named differently on the PTS.

Thanks from Jar'kai Sword (ACD+Amentia guilds), we're out for today. Nice matches against Insight, MVP and Nostrum.

Defintily showed us where we could improve.

Hopefully there is another Ranked PTS event soon.

greetz,

Dolinar

The steamed matches were really exciting especially the MVP v Nostrum games.

Fingers crossed that next time there's more teams and more streams.

There is going to be a next time right?

Hopefully yes, those games were far more fun than any we have on our home server, even though the lag made it ****.

Getting games going during the week will be difficult because of timezones, hopefully they'll still be some EU vs EU and US vs US going on when the timezones suit but I doubt we'll have any US vs EU games again till the weekend.

Looking forward to them.

This just overwhelmingly indicates the need for cross-server queues.

Justbaddies' stream peaked at about 200 viewers, and I was getting constant whispers throughout all the games. People loved watching servers/continents mix it up, even for just ~4-5 games. RWZ has become so stale on home servers that this was such a fresh breath of competition and was the most fun I've had in this game for months.

The majority of subscribers don't care about companion outfits. They want diversified gameplay and end-game updates to both PvP and PvE.

It's time for cross-server queues, Bioware.

GGs Nostrum, all were very close.

Edited by Morde_

We unfortunately were not able to get any assassins online, we'll try for that 8-9 PST time mark hopefully!

Seemed like those nostrum games against MVP were very close, should be fun to see that as well as if Casual gets a team together too.

I'd like you guys from the teams to work with me at dailypvp. I would gladly make a calendar for you as well as commentate matches live (if the time allows). Would also love to commentate for the clean vods provided, as that would dramatically improve viewing experience. Message me!

I'd like you guys from the teams to work with me at dailypvp. I would gladly make a calendar for you as well as commentate matches live (if the time allows). Would also love to commentate for the clean vods provided, as that would dramatically improve viewing experience. Message me!

How would you commentate on them? We stream it, and you capture our stream and commentate over that stream? I'm curious lol.

Our team does have at least one or two players that can stream, and it's an interesting proposal.

We really enjoyed our matches against MvP! All we can say is that we want cross server rateds BW! This has been great for high level swtor PvP community, because before this there wasn't one! Now, I talk back and forth with them quite a bit! It's really changed my life!

Ok, heavy handed cynical behavior aside, it was very fun and we enjoyed having to change our comp and strats to perform better.

We really enjoyed our matches against MvP! All we can say is that we want cross server rateds BW! This has been great for high level swtor PvP community, because before this there wasn't one! Now, I talk back and forth with them quite a bit! It's really changed my life!

Ok, heavy handed cynical behavior aside, it was very fun and we enjoyed having to change our comp and strats to perform better.

What were the results?