7 Deadly Sins of Online Gaming via Cracked.com!

Ecaj

my buddy is the last one, 100%. He will exploit the most powerful thing in the game over, and over, and over and over just to get a win. Never tries to play the game in the spirit it was intended and try to have a good fun battle. Its just use the best thing over and over and over. So annoying to play games with him.

my buddy is the last one, 100%. He will exploit the most powerful thing in the game over, and over, and over and over just to get a win. Never tries to play the game in the spirit it was intended and try to have a good fun battle. Its just use the best thing over and over and over. So annoying to play games with him.

you mean kinda like tracer missile and grav round?

LMAO!! A friend and I are guilty of number 5. One of the many games we jam on together is Resident Evil 6. Every time we both have to press B to open a door, one of us will use this as a way to sucker punch the other. It ends up with us forgetting all about the zombies and chasing each other around fighting. Also has us laughing like mad, it never seems to get old.

Another friend of ours is guilty of 6. He swears nothing will drag him away from a PVP match(and he usually plays a healer), the next thing you know, he is afk for 5 to grab a snack:P