Does Vader have Battle Meditation?

Slowpokeking

Since both Luke and Leia could use it, I guess he should have the natural affinity?

Well Luke I don't recall using Battle Med but then again he is Luke so...if he can that isn't a big surprise he did study Battle Med but using it dunno , Leia does have a natural affinity for it.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Well Luke I don't recall using Battle Med but then again he is Luke so...if he can that isn't a big surprise he did study Battle Med but using it dunno , Leia does have a natural affinity for it.

I think he used a variation of Battle Meditation in one of the Books, he used it to sense where his enemies where and coordinate his fire from the Millenium Falcon. While not strictly Battle Meditation since he didn't coordinate others this was firmly rooted in the Battle Meditation technique. He may also have used it during the Emperor's return to try to guide Leia to safety, since he tried to use some force technique, but Leia resisted and it didn't work.

wat is battle med?

A unique ability in Kotor in which someone uses the force to rally and coordinate armies given to the character Bastila Shan to give her importance, an ability later now given to every jedi, sith, and their mother because people think it's cool

Edited by SNCommand

I think Anakin is more about being directly involved in the fight than sitting back and observing/coordinating. He wants to be there directly in the action, Hence him flying in the Tie Fighter at the end of 4.

Luke was more or less the same, and generally if he became involved in a battle, he became directly involved.

Darth Caedus on the other hand definitely used battle meditation.

A unique ability in Kotor in which someone uses the force to rally and coordinate armies given to the character Bastila Shan to give her importance, an ability later now given to every jedi, sith, and their mother because people think it's cool

It was firstly introduced in Thrawn Trilogy.

It was firstly introduced in Thrawn Trilogy.

True, the Dark Jedi recruited by Thrawn in Heir to the Empire. Wherein it was also discussed how the Emperor's use of the discipline caused the Imperial Fleet to break down horribly after his death on the second Death Star. Even if Vader had the affinity this was one trick Palpatine didn't teach him. Palpatine enjoyed boosting and controlling "his" fleet all too much and did it so often that everything broke down when he died.