Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Best healer atm.

carbocat

Always fun to get smash for 6.8K on my sage and full it back with my self heal instant cast XD.

Interesting, so let me get this striate. 6.8 K damage is bad and need to be nerfed because all the miserable cry babies swear it's OP, however 6.8 K heal is perfectly OK, actually the cry babies want more.

Edited by sauerkraut

Interesting, so let me get this striate. 6.8 K damage is bad and need to be nerfed because all the miserable cry babies swear it's OP, however 6.8 K heal is perfectly OK, actually the cry babies want more.

I've seen maras in PTS claim they did 8-9k with 1 hit. I managed to crit heal for 8.3k with a 69 geared PTS sorc.

jep if it is a self only "high" cooldown ability without a guaranted crit it is ok. change smash to a singeltarget ability with a 30 sec CD like the sage selfheal it would be ok. being an ae ability more than twice as mutch ready is not.

Edited by Tankqull

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.