My 'Alt' Problem.

Lovethebeard

Hey guys, I have a question for Bioware. I've played mmo's for about 7+ years now and i've never been much into rolling alts. I've only had 1 or 2 max level characters but this game has encouraged me greatly to make more and more alts. Unfortunately, im getting toward my 7th 50, and now im just wondering what will happen when new 'Species' roll out?

I really would love to make a new species but don't want to roll another character considering ive maxed out everything i want to play (have no interest in smugglers). My question is; will we be ever given the chance to change species/race at a later date (as a paid service)?

I understand this is my fault but im not sure what to do :S.

Thanks.

There are advanced classes. Right now I have two bounty hunters, one is a powertech and the other is a mercenary/healer. I'll also do the Cathar when it comes out because it will encourage EA/BW to release more races. That one I will make a commando (which will give me 2 troopers). I don't mind repeating the stories. I played Dragon Age Origins 19 times. I doubt though that we will see new class stories or even the ability to change species, maybe a long time in the future if at all. Edited by AlaricSevGirl

Yeah I'm holding off on a couple classes (sage and commando) for the sake of having something fresh to play Cathar through.

And seriously - you really have no interest in smugglers? Even if you think it'll be your least-favorite class, its still a fresh new class story. Though I agree with the point of the thread - that we should be able to race change to a new one. For a fee of course.

Yeah I'm holding off on a couple classes (sage and commando) for the sake of having something fresh to play Cathar through.

And seriously - you really have no interest in smugglers? Even if you think it'll be your least-favorite class, its still a fresh new class story. Though I agree with the point of the thread - that we should be able to race change to a new one. For a fee of course.

Also i think the smuggler story is serious underated by most folks.

Its much more interesting then it looks at first glance.

Edited by Spartanik