Ahsoka Faces Her Greatest Challenge

overmanwarrior

Its lackluster in the sense it was kinda predictable. I would have actually been shocked, if Bariss had actually gotten away and Ahsoka was killed or jailed. Do I hate the ending? No, but it was expected to happen not in the sense Ahsoka leaving the order but her getting off.

^This. The ending was fine, but it was really predictable.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its lackluster in the sense it was kinda predictable. I would have actually been shocked, if Bariss had actually gotten away and Ahsoka was killed or jailed. Do I hate the ending? No, but it was expected to happen not in the sense Ahsoka leaving the order but her getting off.

You realy would be shocked by now? with all the talk and tension worked out arround Ashoka and her fate?

uh!

i was expecting anything to be honest at this point.

In that sense the lawless was also lackluster then?! I mean i already knew that sidious would apear and that someone would die much likely savage for certain. And yet i dont consider it lackluster, it was well done.

I think this last episode was well done too.

Edited by Spartanik

You realy would be shocked by now? with all the talk and tension worked out arround Ashoka and her fate?

uh!

In that sense the lawless was also lackluster then?! I mean i already knew that sidious would apear and that someone would die much likely savage for certain. And yet i dont consider it lackluster, it was well done.

Exactly, 'lackluster' would imply it was attempting to achieve a sense of tension revolving around 'who dunnit?' and failed. But it did not try to do that, there was no doubt it was Bariss at this point and they didn't try to play on that ambiguity.

However that did not draw away from the shock and sadness of seeing Ashoka exiled from the Order, and the empathy you felt for her. Nor the suspense surrounding the brief conflict between Anakin and Ventress and the confrontation between Anakin and Offee. Nor did it detract from the thrill of the following lightsaber duel, or the ominous allusions to Darth Vader.

And finally it did nothing to detract from the powerful emotional impact created by Ashoka leaving the Order, and everything behind, and it was powerful (yep, I'll admit it, I got a little weepy :o) None of that was lessened by the knowledge that Offee was the culprit or the expectance that Ashoka would be exiled. The feelings were still there, and they were pulled off spectacularly. Lackluster is the last word I would use to describe it.

uh!

I never said I wasn't shocked with what was going on before hand, just in that episode is all. I never said either that the episode wasn't well done, it was.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi