Thank you SWTOR for the Sent Nerf *** are you thinking

DWinget

not 1.4 looks like 1.5 change I saw, but it did not have the same detail that all of 1.5 had. Odd, I was in rage when I saw that, because in my opinion the Watchman build sucks for PvP and is not as good as many other character classes I play.

not 1.4 looks like 1.5 change I saw, but it did not have the same detail that all of 1.5 had. Odd, I was in rage when I saw that, because in my opinion the Watchman build sucks for PvP and is not as good as many other character classes I play.

Well then you are about 3.5 months late to the party, since 1.5 dropped in the middle of November. What's next, a raging post about how the game didn't release in spring 2011?

I hate the nerf as well. I would have much preferred everyone else getting buffed while we stay relatively the same. Especially for focus builds which should not have had the damage so nerfed but simply made more counters for the other classes to help contain the aoe damage.

I hate the nerf as well. I would have much preferred everyone else getting buffed while we stay relatively the same. Especially for focus builds which should not have had the damage so nerfed but simply made more counters for the other classes to help contain the aoe damage.

Well atm the best watchman build is 31/7/2 in 2.0 however you have a choise to go for 31/8/2 or the old 31/7/3

Only difference is the choise is now between 2 points into Insight or DWM de to DWM being relocated. I prefer to go for the 2 points into Insight and full Into DWM

We are. I was talking abaout the PTS. But I'm not sure if the devs (Genius as they are, yes I'm sarcastic) are gonna skip 1.8 and 1.9 and going straight to 2.0..

Really? Whinning about version numbers? You know, in IT regular update use numbers like 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, ... and huge updates/redesigns/expansions change the version number to 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, ...

It marks the beginning of new era. :-)

Then your awful at it sorry but i know several who are pulling well over 300k a wz if not 400k

Really? Whinning about version numbers? You know, in IT regular update use numbers like 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, ... and huge updates/redesigns/expansions change the version number to 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, ...

It marks the beginning of new era. :-)

Who is whinning? I was simply saying that it's strange that they put 2.0 on the PTS when they really should have put 1.8 there. If u confuse that for whinning I don't know if you even read my post.

The version on the PTS is part of the upcoming expansion that will include Makeb. It's just that for now, Makeb is in closed testing only. This is going to be a MAJOR update and therefore it deserves a whole number increase(2.0).

This is how updates work in general. Major updates, that include new content and/or significant changes to gameplay, get full whole number increase, while smaller updates and maintenance updates get small number changes. You'll even notice that small hotfixes and such will get yet a third number and/or a letter added(ie. 1.7.1a). This gives them all sorts of wiggle room for updates until the major one is ready to go live.

You can be sure that they have a very detailed road map of how they plan to update the game and the numbers they are going to assign, with the exception of hotfixes.