Improved Priority Transport restored unlocks?

jgoldsack

From the patch notes:

Players who have previously purchased the Global Convenience Unlocks for Improved Priority Transport: Personal Starship will find them removed from all characters and will need to contact Customer Support to have the unlocks restored. Players who are unable to submit an in-game ticket, please contact Customer Service directly by emailing support@swtor.com.

So.. what does this mean exactly? I don't see the unlocks available on my legacy unlocks window, so does that mean I have to contact Support to get them added back to the legacy window?

I saw them removed as well - it wasn't what I had thought from reading the patch note. I figured it meant that regardless of paying for them, they'd show as purchasable and we'd need to submit a ticket to have the unlocks applied... But I guess in a way that was sort of the situation before today...

So yeah, they're gone. I thus figure we're to put in a ticket about it (that is what the note says yeah?). Now, what will be the fix? Will the unlocks be re-added (and we need to purchase again) or will we get our previously purchased unlocks applied?

We'll see - ticket in.

Yep same here.

Purchased 16 (16 characters) Legacy character starship transport perks....purchased global legacy unlocks.

Now that the global cooldwon perks are supposed to be fixed they are not even showing up as purchasable on any of my 16 characters.

3 "fixes" and three weeks after this debacle started, this is what we get?

Although the patch note on this is badly written and terribly unclear I sumbitted a ticket (hopefully it will meet with better luck than the multiple tickets submitted when this first started <all closed with no attempt at resolution>)

EAWare...you're not getting another dime of my money until you actually fix this.

Any news on this?

I quoted the patch notes as well in my ticket. Just got an answer to that, which completely missed the point: telling me, Priority Starship teleport (the character perk) had been restored to all my characters. Which is nice, but it was never missing in the first place...

New ticket is underway, maybe this time it ends up with someone who knows the difference between global and character unlocks.

Same here, put in a ticket (AS INSTRUCTED by the patch notes) and had it closed today with no resolution whatsoever.

In my ticket I explained that I'd bought the first two ranks of the Global Cooldown Reduction (making the Personal Starship Transport CD 8 hours), and had bought them twice due to the initial bug.

The canned(?) response said "Don't worry, the perk is available again to all characters!" with no mention or understanding of what is actually going on (of course the perk is available, it's the Legacy Global Unlock to reduce the ridiculous 24-hour cooldown that everyone was told to make tickets for).

Bioware, just give people the lower cooldowns.

EDIT: Eating crow, the cooldown on the perk is now apparently 1 hour? I could've sworn it was back to 24 hours after the last patch, but for now, it seems like they're giving us the fully unlocked perk. Assuming this isn't a glitch: much appreciated, Bioware!

Edited by Mistwinter