Is it possible to Romance Both Risha & Akaavi?

WarbNull

Is it possible to Romance Both Risha and Akaavi in the end?

I ask because I am at the point

with Risha's Romance where Akaavi walks in and seems to catch us in the act or something. She gets upset and I have to choose. No matter what dialogue I choose, even the Non-Flirting ones I end up having one of them loose -450 Affection Points. That is a lot of points to loose.

So I ask, is it possible to Romance them both in the end?

Question hidden in Spoiler so I do not give up to much:

Can I build up the Romance again if I choose one over the other?

Another question in Spoiler:

If I choose to stop and wait to do this Dialogue with Risha, do you think that could work?

For example if I stop progressing with Risha and just finish Akaavi, then come back to Risha and choose her causing me to loose the 450 Affection Points with Akaavi.

Do you think that would work?

Note: If your answer will spoil the story then please Wrap It in a Spoiler.

Like any other with more than 1 option it will come to a point where they make you choose.

Actually the dialog kind of allows you to try to have both, but I guess nobody was brave enough to try it. =)

It's not possible.

If you stop talking to Risha for a while and then work up through Akaavi's story, you'll get a similar scene where you get confronted as well. Once you pick one over the other, in either's story, that's the only one you can continue to romance.

It's not possible.

But

there is a 3rd option in that dialog, which is to have both of them. If you choose it, then after awhile another selection dialog arises, this time the 3rd option prompts the girls will fight - I wasn't able to find anyone who chose it, so who knows, it may end both romances - or continue both of them.