Try and record these ravage hackers and report them.

Lord_Karsk

See them mostly in 10/49 bracket were they think they are safe with all the newbies.

Some of these are from well know guilds, always doing 7-12 k in 1 ravage all gear etc beeing equal.

Hard to get this on film unless your in a dual, also try to get the combat logging from the fights.

I have reported 1 in last days that i', pretty sure is banned now, he had a nice hack were he did force scream and the same time as ravage taking 90 % of my life in 3 seconds ^^ nice to make reports with video evidence like that.

And yeah it's mostly imps(of course) only seen 1 sentinel with this cheat.So help us get these guys permbanned.

Edited by Lord_Karsk

2 options for you.

Upload the vid on youtube if you have evidence

Or,

face the fact you're bad

..before posting this nonsense

Here is 1 i busted 1 week ago, strarted fraps just as he started master strike, also see chat were it says killed

by bladestorm and no GC.Was doing this entire match.Was at full health just as he started btw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9uHHnvCKbM&list=UU1xu6M7sRurkynY1Mi6C44Q&index=1

Edited by Lord_Karsk

Here is 1 i busted 1 week ago, strarted fraps just as he started master strike, also see chat were it says killed

by bladestorm and no GC.Was doing this entire match.Was at full health just as he started btw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9uHHnvCKbM&list=UU1xu6M7sRurkynY1Mi6C44Q&index=1

That's crazy. PvPed for ages and this has never occurred to me :s Never thought about people hacking on tofn even :D

Combo of last hit of Master Strike and Blade Storm, nothing special

With jokes like this you can go on tour make alot of money.

No, he's not kidding. I just watched it myself and was going to post the same thing. Watch your tag on the ops frame, it's clear that you took the last hit of the ravage, with heath to spare, then got killed by the blade storm (from 59% health to 32% health to killed). It would be easier to see if it was slowed down a bit but I still noticed it as well.

Keep spamming play and pause within the first 1 second of the vid.

Edited by Ridickilis

No, he's not kidding. I just watched it myself and was going to post the same thing. Watch your tag on the ops frame, it's clear that you took the last hit of the ravage, with heath to spare, then got killed by the blade storm (from 59% health to 32% health to killed). It would be easier to see if it was slowed down a bit but I still noticed it as well.

Keep spamming play and pause within the first 1 second of the vid.

I'm not saying i cant be wrong, but this is basic logic, i was at 100% health at the start and he is a lvl 36

i at that time.i'm 30 with good gear, you just cant kill someone with master strike and bladestorm,and in 3 seconds

you just cant end of story, numbers in the coding cant swing that much with what we know,also remember i said he was doing this the entire match, attacking players with full health, only beeing at 5% health himself at times and not taking damage, i only posted part of the video, anyone who cant see things for what they clearly are is living under a rock,also we know the game have hackers on the servers, fact.I dare anyone of you to try and kill someone like this

you can try all day long, just wont happen.Video speaks f it self.

Honestly, yes it does seem absurdly high for lowbie pvp. But on the other hand if he had precision up plus two +41 expertise crystals (plus whatever other stim/adrenal) I don't think that's out of the realm of possibility either. Edited by Ridickilis

Honestly, yes it does seem absurdly high for lowbie pvp. But on the other hand if he had precision up plus two +41 expertise crystals (plus whatever other stim/adrenal) I don't think that's out of the realm of possibility either.

I use two +41 expertise crystals myself from lvl 10 when lvl up a new char so in this case that should not make a difference.

82 expertise only gives +2.41 bonus damage aswell.

Edited by Lord_Karsk

Haha wow, this guy..

You can easily burst one target down with gore/precision slash > ravage/master strike > force scream/bladestorm..

And since he is level 38 he has the most of the important skilltrees for this combo to do the max damage (Just one point away from everything needed)

So just stop complaining dude..

Edited by Xelereth

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone saying there are no hacks, hack. End of story. I know **** loads of people who have been kicked in the last two moths for hacking. So they are there and they need to be stopped. WOW keeps info on all it's players records everything and they never have this issue. I think it's time Star wars starts keeping better track of it's players to find these hacks.

Do a f'n Google search and you can find them all over the net. One thing I find the saddest is people that bash others for calling someone on hacks, you could be right you could be wrong. Either way the only reason the person is bashing you for calling hacks is he needs friends and wants to be cool. Saddest thing I have ever seen really.

Cheaters never really win anyway it's been proven through history that it's a sign of weakness. Say what you want and bash what I wrote how you like. The only person it's going to bother is you.

Anyone saying there are no hacks, hack. End of story. I know **** loads of people who have been kicked in the last two moths for hacking..
Way to blow things out of proportion. Across three different servers and a good 500-600 valor I've never come across an obvious hack. I have however encountered plenty of people who have yelled wolf over nothing, as I've been standing next to them and watching the same non-hack.

I'm not exlcuding the possibility that some people do hack but they must be extremely rare and I highly doubt that you know of plenty of hackers unless you're pretending to be one yourself. Another thing, if people actually have been hacking in my games they must have been hella bad at it because it sure as hell wasnt reflected in their performances. If anything I'd say that more people should hack, just to bring them up to an expected performance level.