Warzone pops, The Shadowlands After 11 CST

Morrow

The small group I often PvP with has been leveling Republic characters. We have been group queuing (three players, but often four in the 10-49 bracket) and have experienced repeated issues with the queue system working past 10:45pm cst. Last night was the 4th or 5th time we've experienced these problems.

Last night we had played about five or six matches before the clock rolled around to 10:45pm cst. We finished our last match and requeued as a group. Prior to our last attempt we waited, on average, no longer than three to five minutes for a new match to pop. However, after 10:45pm cst we waited approximately 15 minutes before giving up. We have waited longer in the past and have also tried disbanding the group, changing the group from four to three, and even two players. Solo queuing at the same time has yielded mixed success, but we would like to continue group queuing.

This has occurred the last two nights, but has also occurred in the past, specifically last week on Thursday and Friday as well. We find it hard to believe that everyone simply logs off, or stops group queuing at 11:00, but we were curious to find out if anyone else had experienced any similar issues.

I am on Shadowlands and I find this happens often, especially if one of the group has shuttled anywhere. If you find it takes your group longer than 5 minutes for a pop you should try "soft-logging" to the character screen, regroup and re queue. this always solves it for me.

Thank you all for your suggestions, I too have experienced this on The Shadowlands when grouped up with guildies. Happened last night, que was popping till about 1:30am EST. I had one more in me, waited for 20 min before I decided to call it, and as soon as I left the group, the other two got the pop. I should of known that I was causing the problem. :D