War Hero/Elite War Hero valor requirements

TheNahash

Currently on the PTS, Recruit/War Hero/Elite War Hero vendors are a no-show.

With WH/EWH gear being phased out (IF it is indeed being phased out), is there any word on valor requirements being removed from crafted Battlemaster/War Hero gear?

I have heard things about "Classic PVP gear vendors" but I couldn't find any Bioware posts regarding this issue.

There are people who are currently leveling and like the War Hero look. Normally, they would hit 50 and be able to buy WH gear regardless of their valor. But now that it's being phased out, requiring valor 70 to wear it is (for casual PVPers) too much, imo.

What I propose is this:

- Keep existing schematics and remove valor requirements from crafted Battlemaster/War Hero gear - or at least lower it to 10-20 if you want the people that wear it to have at least taken part in a few PVP matches.

- Add schematics for EWH gear (since it's also being removed as well) WITH a 60-70 valor requirement for those that

like the look but also like to showcase that they've worked hard for it - which I totally understand and respect.

- Ideally, schematics (and/or empty shells) for Champion and Centurion and Battlemaster gear could also be added that will cost a small amount of WZ comms (akin to what rated shells cost now) or credits (as War Hero schematics do now).

- Rated schematics should keep their rating requirement, because their requirement is not based solely on grinding wzs but on taking part in what is supposed to be the hardest part of PVP in the game.

Seeing as how the bonus is on the armoring and not the shell itself, I don't believe any imbalances would occur from someone wearing an orange shell. However, the positive changes would be that:

- Lowering valor will help out Armormechs and Synthweavers sell their crafted gear.

- People could have the look they like while at the same time they'd still be able to wear gear that would show they are "PVP veterans".

PS: I apologize in advance if I got anything wrong and if you do find any mistakes, please let me know.