Sentinel / Marauder - OP Damage

WIZBASKY

I sincerely hope the OP is kidding. That damage is not overpowered in the slightest, the marauder doesn't even hit hard. Looking at his gear I can see why. If you think that's bad, you would cry because of what the combat sentinels on begeren would do to you. Edited by PoliteAssasin

Yes this is a whine post about OP damage from this class, I have my flame suit on, GO!

This is a link from another post, tell me why play any other class when 1 clas can kill a whole group solo.

That dps is way too much, I play a sage i could not hope to rival that in any way, shape or form, thats proven in the Sages / Sorcs he kills so quickly.

come on be serious how is this kind of OP DPS output not being nerfed down.

Another of those "OMG damage is bad healing is good! Please BW make it so that healers never die in PvP!

I sincerely hope the OP is kidding. That damage is not overpowered in the slightest, the marauder doesn't even hit hard. Looking at his gear I can see why. If you think that's bad, you would cry because of what the combat sentinels on begeren would do to you.

Yes, that's why there are so many Marauders and Sentinels in PVP. I played a marauder on another account before I got this one and there's no use pretending. I could live with their damage, but cut some of their survivability to compensate.

Jugs and Guards in DPS specs have a lower survivability and lower damage (excluding smash which IMO, is broken) and they are supposed to be more tank-ish so their damage is lower. So either Guards and Jugs are overnerfed or Maras and Sentinels are, indeed, overpowered... honestly I think it's the second.

But yea, it's not the first time a class is OP and the ones playing it keep chanting "It's fine! L2P"...

Yep so OP that's why you can cleanse our burns, lock out our combat burst, delay our lolsmash, stealth scan our 4 second camo, stun through our 4 second immunity, need I go further? Without our "OP" defensive cooldowns, we wouldn't survive long enough to do damage. And there may be plenty of fotm rerollers, but most of them don't have a clue as to what they're doing. If you really think the damage in that video is OP, then id hate to see what you'd call a properly geared carnage marauder.

I also find it humorous that on one hand we are OP, yet on the other almost every other class claims to be our counter. So which is it?

Edited by PoliteAssasin