Nar Shaddaa Hunt: March 2nd - 50k Reward

VPhantomWarriorV

When: March 2nd - 5PM EST

Where: Starting area is now changed to Tatooine at coordinates 906,443

Who: Prey is codenamed until start as "NS 14"

Reward: 50,000 credits upon delivery of target

What: A spy has obtained knowledge of a secretive Mandalorian weapons project of which would be known across the galaxy if this filth exposes it. We need these plans back from this man before that happens. The one to return him to us will recieve the reward of 50,000 credits upon delivery, of which to be spent upon is for you to decide. The custody of the agent may be battled for by backstabbers other hunters, and any forms of opposition.

IMPORTANT: The agent has about an hour before his extraction shuttle arrives. If under 20 hunters have arrived the agent will delay the shuttle to be cautious of space scouting parties. After this time he will be lost, along with our weapons project(unless currently in custody of a hunter).

To participate, head to the starting area before the operation commences. To contact me prior to this event, whisper me if you are Imperial, or mail me if a Republic player or if I'm not online. Both factions are permitted to take part, but if the reward is collected by a Republic player, the mailed reward will take a little while to get to you. Point of Contact: Oddomahl.

This event is supported and sponsored by the New Mandalorian Crusade

Note: I understand Clan Epsis hosts hunts on the first Saturday of each month, therefore, I have left a 3 hour time difference in between the events, as this should end around 6PM EST. In the future, I will host these events on the 3rd Saturday of each month starting April to make sure there is not conflicting times.

Edited by VPhantomWarriorV

Anyone have any questions about this? I will gladly answer any that I can. I could also use a Republic non-hunter who could update the Republic on information announced once the hunt begins, such as sightings of the target, the end of the hunt, and anything else related to the event, for a compensation of 5,000 credits.

Just saw this here on the SWTOR forums. Can't guarantee a showing because it's a little late notice, but I'll put it up on the Knights of Sokan event calendar in case any of our guys are interested. If you do a get a Republic rep, please let me know ASAP so that they can have a more accessible point of contact. Feel free to contact me here on the forums, on enjin at knightsofsokan.com (forum name Stephanie), or in game (Stephanie - Republic, Juku - Imp).

- Stephanie

Edited by JungianBlue

Just saw this here on the SWTOR forums. Can't guarantee a showing because it's a little late notice, but I'll put it up on the Knights of Sokan event calendar in case any of our guys are interested. If you do a get a Republic rep, please let me know ASAP so that they can have a more accessible point of contact. Feel free to contact me here on the forums, on enjin at knightsofsokan.com (forum name Stephanie), or in game (Stephanie - Republic, Juku - Imp).

- Stephanie

That would be great. I'm looking forward to a hopefully large hunt tomorrow, and seeing a few people from Knights of Sokan. (No luck yet on a Republic rep yet.)

Edited by VPhantomWarriorV

Thanks to all who could make it. Imperial player Vexle took home the 50,000 credits and we got the spy. Next time, I will make sure to get a Republic representative for the hunts. Should be another hunt by the 3rd Saturday of April. Edited by VPhantomWarriorV