The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Colour variations on Imperial Dancer top

Parkooth

We've had loads of variations on the Republic Dancer/Slave Girl top - how about colour variations for the Imperial Dancer Top? Maybe get rid of the "butt flap" so that it works better with the Elegant Pants to make a nice formal ballgown type outfit

We need a couple of variations to that accessible to all players (so both faction) .period.

Both the top AND the bottoms, by the way. The top is more daring than the other dancer tops, but the bottoms are actually more conservative.

The black/gold ones should stay Empire only, ofcourse. But for variation, I'd suggest adding the following combinations:

-Azure/Emerald

-White/White

-Red/Orange

-Silver/Bronze

We need a couple of variations to that accessible to all players (so both faction) .period.

Both the top AND the bottoms, by the way. The top is more daring than the other dancer tops, but the bottoms are actually more conservative.

The black/gold ones should stay Empire only, ofcourse. But for variation, I'd suggest adding the following combinations:

-Azure/Emerald

-White/White

-Red/Orange

-Silver/Bronze

I'd love a all black with gold highlights, like when you unify colors option! Love the Imperial Dancer Leggings, and it's suckie that it's limited to Empire side. :/