Preceptor's Vestments clipping through back!

MeinyX

• 2 weeks later...
Not only the vest is bugged the boots also when you walk/run the boots seem to be out of place.

and yes i hope they wil fix it soon i really really like this set.

There are many clipping issues with the outfits that they charge real money for. A company with integrity would make the changes needed, or they would admit they can't fix it, and cut the price significantly for those pieces affected.

That's not what we got here sadly. I wouldn't "hold my breath" waiting for fix. They have your money -- to them, the problem is already solved.

Edited by Klarick

I'm waiting for a fix too, I have a character with this item waiting on Coruscant until it's fixed.

Still don't understand why there's a buttflap on that piece when it's already a long vest.

Considering also that the classic version doesn't have it, it really doesn't seem a long work to remove it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ehhh... still nothing, it just looks crap. I know this vestment is based on Voss's reputation set etc but there are plenty of other armors which doesn't have this thingy behind. Is it really hard to remove it ? Did any one try submit post at suggestion box ?

Ofc BIG BUMP!

Edited by Cryotronics

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...