The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Universal Weapons

JARHEADCPA

Maybe there could be a lightsaber or a gun that would give abilities that could switch between types. For example, there would be a double-bladed lightsaber. Press "transform weapon" and it becomes dual lightsabers or a single lightsaber. The same with guns. "transform weapon" and that rifle becomes a pistol, or a minigun, or 2 pistols, or a sniper rifle. At least think about it.

Maybe there could be a lightsaber or a gun that would give abilities that could switch between types. For example, there would be a double-bladed lightsaber. Press "transform weapon" and it becomes dual lightsabers or a single lightsaber. The same with guns. "transform weapon" and that rifle becomes a pistol, or a minigun, or 2 pistols, or a sniper rifle. At least think about it.

Basically a way to get the choose the weapon we really want to use, option? And not be limited to "You're a Shadow, use a double-bladed lightsaber!"?

Whatever gets me out of that option, I agree with! Not that I want out of that option, but grrrr, I'd love to have the option!

Err, why?

Great idea! Alternatively simply have a couple of weapons with an appearance swap. Example a pistol with the model of a blaster rifle, a single bladed lightsaber with the model of a double bladed lightsaber, etc.

Through the cartel store, of course:p