2.0 talent trees?

Choffware

Im not happy with the fact that it seems like the top tier talent we're going to lose access to, until we hit 55, or am I reading it wrong? If you need to put in several extra points now to get it again, that will be annoying to go from 50-55 missing, say heatseeker missiles, crushing blow, etc, etc?

Wait...what exactly...they put the extra skill in as not a top tier ability? o.O

Correct, each class receives one new skill at level 51 from their skill trainer, not as part of the tree. Trees were reworked significantly, but in general there is one additional row in each tree with two new passive talents. To hit the top tier talent now requires level 45 instead of 40 but there are still 10 points that can be placed in another tree, or in the same tree.

So you're still pigeonholed, such as it is, if you wanted to say put those new 5 points into a extra tree on top of the say 10 points you already had, well, you can't. :(

I cant see them doing a radical change like that at least for quite awhile

• 3 weeks later...
Really dislike the Power tecs new tree. mess's up my setup moving skills to different brackets. I understand adding skills but moving skills up a tier is just unfair as well as modifing existing skills. If this is going to be their setup then us power tecs are getting nerfed big time. Thanks again BW Edited by Rydlin

Really dislike the Power tecs new tree. mess's up my setup moving skills to different brackets. I understand adding skills but moving skills up a tier is just unfair as well as modifing existing skills. If this is going to be their setup then us power tecs are getting nerfed big time. Thanks again BW

Moving skills up is usually a way to keep people from building extremely powerful hybrids. Considering you play a power tech I would say that's exactly why they did that.