Ebon Hawk RP - Where to go?

LordRaeth

Two questions-

1) What is the most wildly used location for republic and imperial side roleplay on the server?

2) What website/forum is the most used for discussing roleplay on the Ebon Hawk server, I've found several but can't figure out which is used the most.

For Rep side, it's the Fleet cantina, but I've also seen RP on Nar Shaddaa, Coruscant, the starter planets and Tattooine recently.

Ebon-hawk.net is the most used web site from what I can see. it's topping this forum and swtor-rp.com right now for Ebon Hawk RP news and info.

Two questions-

1) What is the most wildly used location for republic and imperial side roleplay on the server?

2) What website/forum is the most used for discussing roleplay on the Ebon Hawk server, I've found several but can't figure out which is used the most.

Server-wide events are becoming more rare, but frequent highlights include the datacron run (semi-IC) and dance nights on Nar Shaddaa.

While you're certainly likely to encounter RP at the Fleet Cantinas or Slippery Slopes, in my experience it is exclusively superficial and extremely varied in quality.

If you're looking for cantina RP, then the above posters have it right. Those are the locations with the majority of open RP is taking place. But finding satisfaction in that kind of RP is difficult for me to imagine. My recommendation is that you explore guild-based roleplay - the significantly greater number of possible stories, the potential depth, and the possibility of on-going plots and serious consequences for IC deicsions make RP outside of the cantina so much more rewarding.

That's not to say that cantina rp doesn't have its place. But, honestly, if you're looking for strong RPers and a strong story, you should seriously considering finding a guild or at least a group of characters who have lives outside of the cantina. That's exceptionally hard to do if you're just headed to the most frequently traveled RP hotspots.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.