PvP Gear - PTS

Cilas

lol, so basically I have to regrind both WH and EWH because of more endurance and expertise?

Expertise has no DR now, just the hard cap. Additionally, they buffed the equations so that expertise is more meaningful in PvP. That being said, the new PvP gear looks like it is major increases to endurance and secondary stats, along with the expertise.

Long story short, yes we will all need to regrind our PvP gear. Shouldn't that be obvious though? I would expect new gear of some kind with a level cap increase.

Could you see if they got rid of all the non-proc relics?

Like currently we have Elite War Hero Relic of Boundless Ages with a constant +120 power and no proc.

If they got rid of them all for the new pvp relics I will be sad. :(

It is not on any of the pvp vendors.

A lot of pve'rs were using that relic as well because it was better than their alternatives. Looks like they got rid of it all together and replaced them with proc based pvp relics

I haven't been in a warzone since 1.7 :(

Been pvping on ilum

Still doing mah daily first. Ranked comms such a PITA to get. Of course, you could check our forum for something I poasted there yesterday relating to this :)

Edited by islander

Hi Cilas,

Not on PTS yet (crap internet) i read something about a "weekly" commendation cap. Can u confirm this or is this a lie. Only really concerned about PvP comms but know about PvE ones would be nice to know too thanks. Would be nice to know if u have the time.

Hi Cilas,

Not on PTS yet (crap internet) i read something about a "weekly" commendation cap. Can u confirm this or is this a lie. Only really concerned about PvP comms but know about PvE ones would be nice to know too thanks. Would be nice to know if u have the time.

Confirmed. I don't recall wz caps, I'll post in a bit

Confirmed. I don't recall wz caps, I'll post in a bit

I was wrong. there appears to be no weekly cap for pvp comms.

Other weekly caps are listed below:

Classic Commendations: 200 weekly cap, 400 total cap

Elite Commendations: 150 weekly cap, 300 total cap

Planetary Commendations: 50 weekly cap, 100 total cap

Check my channel for more information!