Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Remove Phase Walk!

Glower

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO at this joke of a pvper crying that sins are op.

have you ever played against a rage/focus spec jug or knight?

have you ever gone aganst a dps specced vanguard or PT?

have you ever gone against a bubble stun?

yet a shadow is OP?

hahahaha

i will admit that a tank specced dps gear shadows/sins are rough to go against but not OP.

the fact that they have a way to defend a node doesnt make or brake the game.

how about the fact that they are godly nerfed in 2.0 in the first place?

way to cry about a non broken class op. you are clearly the winner of the biggest fail pvper.

have you ever played against a rage/focus spec jug or knight?

have you ever gone aganst a dps specced vanguard or PT?

have you ever gone against a bubble stun?

That almost sounds like a song.

"Colors of the SWToR"

this makes no difference to me they can vanish any time they please anyway so its just more ways to wuss out of fights for the class that only engages when they have a guaranteed element of surprise but while i have a warhero sin friend who could kill me in 4 seconds clean i have to wonder why BW deem it so vital they have these kind of disengages and escape tools

I have one single question about phase walking....Can I throw the ball to my future teleport location and catch a pass to myself? If yes, highest objective time lol. I doubt you'd be able to teleport w/ ball.

Trying this :D

@Boyana:

Yeah, I can be an arse, I apologize, never the less, I think (for the moment) that 18 meters into cover roll on my sniper will be far more useful then 'back teleport' on my assassin. atleast that's my impression from PTS

idea of teleport indeed is op, but I disagree with all hate it's getting.

I have one single question about phase walking....Can I throw the ball to my future teleport location and catch a pass to myself? If yes, highest objective time lol. I doubt you'd be able to teleport w/ ball.

you can't pass to your self and you cannot tele with ball

Edited by Atramar

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.