Cloak of pain getting nerfed???

AvengeAll

I don't see it as much of a nerf than a fix. DoTs should be counted as a single attack and CoP getting a refresh from a tick doesn't seem like it was intended. Even if you want to call it a nerf, it is very minor. Less than the health regen nerf.

From what I can tell, the class gets buffs more than nerfs.

They haven't talked about trees yet, only abilities.

The alacrity change will kinda overhaul BiS I think tough, and carnage is getting a massive buff from it imo.

Also Berserk, through the new 2nd PvE bonus set, it's buffed: 4% damage boost for 15 seconds . I still use Annihilation and only tried Carnage on the dummy a few times, but I had the impression that building fury with Carnage was noticeable faster. If I'm right, this new PvE bonus set will be a bigger boost to carnage

Also Berserk, through the new 2nd PvE bonus set, it's buffed: 4% damage boost for 15 seconds . I still use Annihilation and only tried Carnage on the dummy a few times, but I had the impression that building fury with Carnage was noticeable faster. If I'm right, this new PvE bonus set will be a bigger boost to carnage

In a way it is since carnage uses more small rage spender and anni big one, but its close enough.

The buff is more than berserk will allow carnage to link a fast ravage-scream under gore, and maybe even fit something more. Altough of course we still have no idea how the 5 new points will be, its a lot of speculation right now.

I do laugh at rage player thinking they are getting buffed from exhaustion change (more dps due to faster execution).

Patch note as they are shows datamine was somewhat accurate, and it means that aftet this nice flower, you won't believe the vase they are going to throw you.