The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please Increase the Drop Rate of the Chair Mounts.

Berronaxftw

as the title says.. i've bought 41 crime lord cartel packs and not received a single chair yet =/..

just keep getting Longspur Elites which are selling for 10k ><

I got 10 total, got nothign rare, i simply wont buy them again. Its like the lottery, few tickets are winners, so I do not play the lottery anymore either. I make lots more money on GTN buying low annd sellign high than I would be able to get from a cartel pack once opened. My wife purchased a couple and sold them unopened, a better value at 300k per pack on GTN if you are all about selling... Based on what you are saying, I assume you want a chair mount for the purpose of selling it for big bucks.

41 unopened packs selling on GTN at 300k per pack would be over 12mil in sales, more than enough to buy you that chair to ride, revans entire outfit and still have spare money. Then again, for me, I got into the challenge of making money within the game, not using Cartel, its like a game inside the game with GTN alone...

Edited by Themanthatisi

41 unopened packs selling on GTN at 300k per pack would be over 12mil in sales, more than enough to buy you that chair to ride, revans entire outfit and still have spare money. Then again, for me, I got into the challenge of making money within the game, not using Cartel, its like a game inside the game with GTN alone...

This. I bought a lot of cartel packs, listed them on the GTN unopened, got my millions, and bought the stuff I wanted. No junk to sift through this way.

• 3 weeks later...
as the title says.. i've bought 41 crime lord cartel packs and not received a single chair yet =/..

just keep getting Longspur Elites which are selling for 10k ><

But that's the point, make you splurge a little in hopes of getting the winning dice roll for something you want. You're better off buying it on the GTN rather than buying packs in hope of finding it yourself.

I think they got about the right rarity. Any more, and they'd be so common that nobody would want to be caught dead with one. The line between "desirable" and "undesirable" is pretty thin. Right now, the chairs and thrones are still mostly on the desirable side. If it turns too common, their GTN value would quickly take a dive to ~50k, and you'd want it for an occasional bit of fun at best, instead of as a symbol of wealth, power or style.