Who would be willing to play for a character server xfer?

majiinx

I know there are other threads regarding server xfers but I'm hoping to start a thread to show Bioware that people want and are more then willing to pay for a server xfer. I have a level 50 from launch and stopped playing the game shortly after that but a few months ago my brothers started to play again and I joined them but on another server with a new toon it would be really nice to transfer my level 50 so I can enjoy playing with my friends and family.I personally have no problem paying 25 dollars to transfer my character I know other people feel the same way as well lets hope BW is willing to listen to the fans and give us what we want!

The last 10+ posts of this question have probably been some of the most idiotic things I have ever read. That said I will address the OP. In blogs and dev posts it has been said that character transfers for purchase are in the works, but at this moment do not take a high priority on what they are trying to do with the game. There is no ETA on the option yet, but I am sure they will get to it within this year.

I personally would be interested in character transfers depending on what they do with the legacy. I have a level 50 legacy and don't really want to have to start all over on a different server even if I do have a 50.

Edit: I am not crazy. I think a mod removed all of the posts before my own haha.

Edited by MrGreaterGood

The last 10+ posts of this question have probably been some of the most idiotic things I have ever read. That said I will address the OP. In blogs and dev posts it has been said that character transfers for purchase are in the works, but at this moment do not take a high priority on what they are trying to do with the game. There is no ETA on the option yet, but I am sure they will get to it within this year.

I personally would be interested in character transfers depending on what they do with the legacy. I have a level 50 legacy and don't really want to have to start all over on a different server even if I do have a 50.

Edit: I am not crazy. I think a mod removed all of the posts before my own haha.

LOL no your not crazy defiantly was allot going on, glad the mods got on this :)

I wouldn't expect to pay for the first one as a subscriber..

but i would be ok with 5 bucks or 500 Cartel coins for any subsequent ones.

Yea a 1 time courtesy transfer would be a nice incentive for subs however I would still be willing to pay if needed.

To the OP question : NO.

I think this is easily automated and should be transparent of any cost to BW.

Other than trying to make some bucks out of it.

Maybe they should hire some of them bot writers out on the web. They seem to be able to automate anything. :rolleyes:

There's nothing wrong with paying a "fair" price for a server transfer. Many other games to it, prices vary to some degree but I certainly wouldn't mind being able to transfer a few toons from my old server to my new one, assuming a reasonable price.

As for the thread title, sure I play for a server transfer too.

I know there are other threads regarding server xfers but I'm hoping to start a thread to show Bioware that people want and are more then willing to pay for a server xfer.

So you're hoping to show BW that people want something that BW has already said they are putting into the game? They are already adding server transfers....that's old news. The question of when they will be adding it is a different story though.