Premades, FUN TIME!

saremun

Solution to your whining: get your OWN premade? Your guild does almost everything except PVP... CHANGE GUILDS??????

"But I like them" - then don't whine about pvp, and do more pve?

"But I'm in recruit gear" I myself had top of leaderboards quite a few times with many witnesses.. about 300k damage with full recruit, without being rigged games where someone fights in mid 24/7. It's about the skill and how you know your class.

you don't get it, do you?

first i have a WH gear so don't try on that rout, secondly i dont need to leave a WHOLE guild for just PVP cause PVP system sucks unless you have a PVP guild.

its very easy to understand, "IF YOU TRY", Premades face roll every pug means lesser and lesser people queue up or even leave at the middle of the WZ as i do sometimes, which means lesser and lesser PVP which means NO CHANCE TO TAKE A BREAK from the dame dailies and characters leveling( cause that is all what you find in SWTOR sometimes).

AGAIN- BW should lower the queue for the Ranked War Zones to 4 man and separate the 4 man queue from the Solo queue in that way THOSE who think they are good and mighty can show their muscles to their equals not make shows on low geared and Solo!!!

Call me a whiner or what ever but soon you will come your self on the forum begging for change when the problem gets to you but until that don't care what others feel/do or think about the system as long as it suits you.

Edited by saremun

We have a 220 page thread on this topic here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=544543

It's even on the first page of the forum. Did we really need to make another one?

I think i didnt :-?

and that is even more shame on the face of BW that they didn't solve the problem cause they are to distracted with the Cartel Market i guess.