Maintenance Now???

Prysha

Well, the patch is available but the servers are still down.

Patch is always available right away. They actually do the work before hand, then patch it in during maintenance and run a series of checks to insure it meshed seamlessly. That is what the downtime entails. ;p

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But at least we get communication from them, 250 TP AND a whole day refunded(for VIP and Prime)

I doubt EA will give you anything...

Lets be honest here. Turbine hasn't really really said what is wrong. Just that "they are working on it"

And frankly 250TP is squat!!

I remember playing WoW in 2004-6 when the server went down for more than 12 hours they would give out a whole free day or 2.

Turbine has a pretty good record for server uptime though, so not hating on em or anything. <3 you Turbine and LOTRO! :)

I wonder if they got hacked?!?!

.....and we won't let you cackling people screw up this game like you did with, say, football.........Australian Rules Football. I mean, what the hell is that? ;p

LOL only us Australians play aussie rules football. The Europeans are all soccer fans :p

Patch is always available right away. They actually do the work before hand, then patch it in during maintenance and run a series of checks to insure it meshed seamlessly. That is what the downtime entails. ;p

I normally don't bother checking for patches until Maint is over. I just got bored and decided to this time LOL. besides... Godsmack is a good album to play SW:TOR to.. I was.. hoping for an early restart XD.

I normally don't bother checking for patches until Maint is over. I just got bored and decided to this time LOL. besides... Godsmack is a good album to play SW:TOR to.. I was.. hoping for an early restart XD.

We can always hope for the early restart. Anyone have a spare European virgin to sacrifice to the gods over at BW to speed things along?

Name is unimportant. Soccer and football are two totally different sports. Australian rules football though? That's just wrong on so many levels.

Is USA Soccer/ 3rd world countries Football even a sport? :p

I would have thought that the Olympics would have got rid of Soccer/Football before WRASTLIN!

:)

LOL. When has anything, or anyone in Europe done anything for the US, centered anything around the US, done anything but complain about the US? Honestly, what I'm reading here sounds like the rantings of a spoiled child. Its a US game. US players are the bulk of their income, yet you want them to down it prime time America because you feel entitled? Feel lucky that you have access to this American game, period.

Get your facts straight. Its Canadian, <insert whatever comment about yourself here> :o

We can always hope for the early restart. Anyone have a spare European virgin to sacrifice to the gods over at BW to speed things along?

hey now... don't go tossing Virgins into the mix. They are better used in more um.. entertaining ways, than feeding to the BioWare Trolls.

Edited by Saitada

According to the now-updated sticky on top of this forum, in about an hour.

Well actually not for another 6 hours!!!

http://www.swtor.com/blog/maintenance-february-16th-2013-updated

Maintenance: February 16th, 2013 - Updated

We will be deploying a patch and performing an unscheduled maintenance this Saturday, February 16th, 2013. Patch notes will be made available shortly after the servers come back up.

The servers will be down for two hours on Saturday, February 16th, 2013 from 10AM CST (8AM PST/11AM EST/4PM GMT/5PM CET/3AM AEDT) until 12PM CST (10AM PST/1PM EST/6PM GMT/7PM CET/5AM AEDT). All game servers will be offline during this period. This maintenance is expected to take no more than two hours, but could be extended.

hey now... don't go tossing Virgins into the mix. They are better used in more um.. entertaining ways, then feeding to the BioWare Trolls.

I'd rather have a "****ty" chick. get one of those suicide bomber dudes. i'm willing to bet a chunk of credits that quite a number of them are still virgins...

Anyone notice, that this patch is AGAIN for cartel ***** ????????????? For me this game is dead, i am stop paying in the end of the months, thats it bioware, you make all wrong !!! No good luck, no nothing for you. I never will buy again game from bioware and ea !!!

Anyone notice, that this patch is AGAIN for cartel ***** ????????????? For me this game is dead, i am stop paying in the end of the months, thats it bioware, you make all wrong !!! No good luck, no nothing for you. I never will buy again game from bioware and ea !!!

doubt they'll notice the $15 a month loss from you stopping buying stuff...

The fact that there is even notifications and not a lot of emergency downtime is a big plus. Also, the fact that BW sticks to a schedule -- when it states 5 hours, it doesn't turn into 10, is a joy.

I don't know about other MMOs but the one I played was high quality and still had a fair share of server trouble. Albeit, it improved over 10 years.

*shrug*