Could a Sith warrior be a Mandalorian?

alcaurd

Outfitted my sith assassin with the avalanche chestplate before it went into the pay 2 rep store and the adaptive version of the heavy leg plates and boots, just because I found it cool someone during a flashpoint said to me that my mandalorian sin was cool looking :p

• 1 year later...

I actually made my entire RP server based on three Mandalorian brothers.

One who was sensed to become a force sensitive by a jedi his parents sided with. They made a deal with him that if he'd help he'd get their son and train him to become jedi but also teach him of his culture.

The other being noted to be force sensitive long afterwards, after breaking a pot without touching it. He was later shipped off for Tremel.

And the last and oldest of them, he was only born with slight force that was never noticed. He became a bounty hunter.

All of these three are part of the Fett clan. (yes I'm the one who took that as legacy name)

Edited by Darthalargus

Using Karen Traviss' Commando Series, I would say the simple answer is yes.

Long answer: It would be a challenge to overcome the whole Force User stigma, but as long as you follow the Mandalorians' customs and ways... However, this would have to make going for alignments very hard, since Mando'ade value family(clan) above the self.

I have my Pureblood Inquisitor the adopted daughter of my power tech, story wise as she was a slave who fought often against the overseers, so he took her under his metaphorical wing and taught her how to fight, even encouraging her to master the lightning. Then when she could defend herself, she killed the overseers with the Force and helped him escape before she was sent to the academy. They keep in touch through letters.

Possible, takes a bit of RPing. Your Warrior could be adopted into a Clan if s/he proves worthy, but don't expect yourself to play as a traditional Sith. Though I like the vibroblade using idea.

• 1 year later...

For a sith warrior as a mandalorian:

The Father was a Mandalorian, but the mother was a "pureblood sith", and they kept a secret relationship over the years. The child, is said to be "pureblood sith".

The Mandalorian could also be a "bodyguard" of the sith lady, and the sith lady had the mandalorian to train the child aka mandalorian culture and fighting style, etc.

How's that ?