Grenades in Wz's

mmficc

Anyone else think grenades should not be allowed in WZ's? Just like adrenals. There is already enough stuns in the game already don't need to add more. If you don't agree with this than they should add adrenals back to WZ's. Please BW remove Nades from WZ's. Make them on par with adrenals. There fine for pve but should not be allowed for pvp. Or if you do keep Nades in WZ's bring back adrenals to WZ's too. Not talking about the WZ's adrenals talking About the ones that Biochem's can make. Edited by mmficc

Anyone else think grenades should not be allowed in WZ's? Just like adrenals. There is already enough stuns in the game already don't need to add more. If you don't agree with this than they should add adrenals back to WZ's. Please BW remove Nades from WZ's. Make them on par with adrenals. There fine for pve but should not be allowed for pvp. Or if you do keep Nades in WZ's bring back adrenals to WZ's too. Not talking about the WZ's adrenals talking About the ones that Biochem's can make.

How about this: "Remove stims from wzs. There is already enough damage in the game already don't need to add more." ©

True, there is perhaps too much crowd control in the game. But, it's hard to blame grenades, since they are accessible to every player.

Adrenals and relicts were accessible to every player as well.

We're not saying the grenades are an exploit, we say they have to be restricted from being used in wz's like adrenals and on use relicts

In fact genades help ranged classes to overcome the inbalance against melee. They should stay imo. And thou I started to use them recenly, I find them a great asset to any players arsenal.

Thumbs up for grenades!

Like the snipers disadvantage against melee classes? oh wait...

It also helps melees to kill sorcs even quicker, because it can be used by them as well.

Like the snipers disadvantage against melee classes? oh wait...

It also helps melees to kill sorcs even quicker, because it can be used by them as well.

Ok sniper is the only class that cannot be affected while in cover. But the rest of your post is not valid. They have 180s cooldown so one ppl can use it maybe 3-4 times during one WZ and I doubt you are getting spammed by this utility anway...why complain about things that are used only by people who can see it's value and actualy work? My advice is that you start using them too.

Ok sniper is the only class that cannot be affected while in cover. But the rest of your post is not valid. They have 180s cooldown so one ppl can use it maybe 3-4 times during one WZ and I doubt you are getting spammed by this utility anway...why complain about things that are used only by people who can see it's value and actualy work? My advice is that you start using them too.

They're used mostly by people who play rateds and mostly (at least on my server) queue as 4 man teams, so there is your spam.

What makes the rest of my post invalid?

Nades do help melee classes as well and so your post about helping ranged classes is invalid.