Gree Event World Bosses Trouble

Deimos_Olympian

Me and several other people are having trouble/getting a change to take on the worldbosses from this event outside the ship for two days now i have seen and certain groups mostly pvp'ers are jumping instances and killing all the world bosses and farming them and ganking all others who wait arround still flagged from doing the events PVP daily missions.

Bioware is it possible to cahnge these area to story ares so your normal casuel subcription paying player is able to a change at completing the areaquest?

Me and several other people are having trouble/getting a change to take on the worldbosses from this event outside the ship for two days now i have seen and certain groups mostly pvp'ers are jumping instances and killing all the world bosses and farming them and ganking all others who wait arround still flagged from doing the events PVP daily missions.

Bioware is it possible to cahnge these area to story ares so your normal casuel subcription paying player is able to a change at completing the areaquest?

Is this a pve or pvp server? If pve then your autoflagging when entering the center FFA area should not leave you flagged when you run back up to the northern pve content, only time you'd stay flagged is if you manually toggle.

PvP at world bosses is bothering, but adds a certain competitiveness element and makes it fun.

What is definitely NOT fun is same faction ops groups taunting away the bosses, resetting them and pulling them for themselves, now that's complete sh**e. It has nothing to do with honest competition for the right to get a rare boss.

Yesterday on Red Eclipse we gathered a pug raid for about 25min and just as we pulled, a Star Wolves guild premaid which monitored our activities through general chat taunted, reset and stole the boss, which was easy enough for them to do as dumb pugs from our own ops helped them burn down a gray boss. Now that sucks, and a lot of hopeful players where very discouraged by this.

BioWare should have introduced some safeguard to keep such exploits out of the game. I see a lot of this happening in the 2 weeks to come.

World bosses are not in the PVP area. That shouldn't be a problem.

As for flagging, you will remained flag until you travel to a safe zone for 5 minutes without engaging in PVP activity. So you won't unflag if you ride up to the northern part. I learned that on Belsavis. Was running around for 20 minutes wondering why the flag wouldn't drop.

World bosses are not in the PVP area. That shouldn't be a problem.

As for flagging, you will remained flag until you travel to a safe zone for 5 minutes without engaging in PVP activity. So you won't unflag if you ride up to the northern part. I learned that on Belsavis. Was running around for 20 minutes wondering why the flag wouldn't drop.

I was not entirely sure about that ^

But I know you can't get rid of your PVP flag if your companion is out. Got to put them away even in a safe / rest zone.

The world boss isn't in a PvP area? I'm pretty sure that it is. With my understanding of it, and where I fought the boss I was in the PvP FFA area. PvP is not about being nice to your fellow gamers. It's not about waiting in line like your at Starbucks. If the other team comes in, and they take your boss there is one action you can take that does the trick....kill their group. Make them continually have to travel back to try and face you, and then keep killing that group. If you don't have the numbers get more to join your ops group. It's what this event was created to foster. People aren't just going to give you a world boss most of the time. If you want it to be a PvE style, then don't do the PvP quests. They aren't for you and your style of gaming.