Final Wave Sent!

uniscorn

334,330 + 215,070=463,513?

Is this fuzzy logic math....or new math....or street math....or crystal math?

Look MOM i can make up math.......777+666+555+444+333+222+111=12

Dude, before you argue with so called facts....or invent them.....please check yourself

I think you got what was going on with his numbers wrong.

Total Monthly

July 30th 119,260

Aug 27th 334,330 + 215,070 The 215,070 is how many more are there on Aug 27th than there were on July 30th

Oct 1st 463,513 + 129,183 The 129, 183 is how many more there are on Oct 1 than there were on Aug 27th.

and so so...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

new rule:

when doing a "staggered invite" have invites rolling during a full 24 hou cycle so as not to piss off a chunk of players that may just decide to tell you to go pound sand and cancel thier preorders

Again read all the post. Why are you just commenting on 1 or 2 post without knowing what the real issue is.

new rule:

when doing a "staggered invite" have invites rolling during a full 24 hou cycle so as not to piss off a chunk of players that may just decide to tell you to go pound sand and cancel thier preorders

let them cancel....everyone who cancels moves me up a place in line....go ahead cancel...cancel....i double dog....no wait....TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU....CANCEL!!!!!!

K, so here's how it's gonna go down. Tomorrow there's gonna be a second set of waves. Everyone who isn't in is gonna rage (again). Those who did will come back and tell the people raging that they're wrong, even though most of them likely raged today. Then people will get home and rage over not getting in, then there will be a brief period where everyone's asleep. Then Someone will wake up having had a dream about the game, and rage, and then people will see, and flame him for raging. This process will repeat until January 1st, when everyone realizes no one isn't in the game anymore, and we can just forget about the problems that we had with early access.

OOOOOOR we can all get naked and dance until we get into the game.

i didnt get a early access ,so your wrong, nice try.

launch day and less than 15% of people who paid for the game got access. Absolutely pathetic, worst launch day in history.

People like you really need to learn how to read and stop posting your pathetic complaints about nonsense...You were never told you would get in on the first day of EGA.

let them cancel....everyone who cancels moves me up a place in line....go ahead cancel...cancel....i double dog....no wait....TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU....CANCEL!!!!!!

I'll cancel if you give me $200 so I can get the super epic awesome version of the game =D

love you <3

let them cancel....everyone who cancels moves me up a place in line....go ahead cancel...cancel....i double dog....no wait....triple dog dare you....cancel!!!!!!

doooooooooooo it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Naow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get to teh choppa!

I think you got what was going on with his numbers wrong.

Total Monthly

July 30th 119,260

Aug 27th 334,330 + 215,070 The 215,070 is how many more are there on Aug 27th than there were on July 30th

Oct 1st 463,513 + 129,183 The 129, 183 is how many more there are on Oct 1 than there were on Aug 27th.

and so so...

ok, maybe i did.....but where can i validate such numbers...........google, and dogpile show nothing....please direct me to source or ****

ok, maybe i did.....but where can i validate such numbers...........google, and dogpile show nothing....please direct me to source or ****

I have no idea if the numbers are legit. hehe

I was clarifying the math part. Those numbers could be made up for all I know about their source. I was just being a math nerd.

how do you move up the line the pre order codes don't change... hell i spent 3 weeks chasing the number for early access so they could track and cancel them now.

worse thing is if enough people cancel this game will be WAR in space only worse amd again possibly operated by EA like WAR and it did so much good for that one.

Edited by enigmacypher

This thread is too big and too fast...

anyone know how many days they got through today? anyone been posting days? I registered on day 7 of pre-orders and I'm not in. I don't really care since I couldn't play today anyways and didn't think I was going to be able to til the 15th anyways... but still wondering how far they got.

Looking at the server lists with just the first set almost all the servers were listed as "FULL" which leads me to believe... we are going to end up with hour long queues.... or more...

People like you really need to learn how to read and stop posting your pathetic complaints about nonsense...You were never told you would get in on the first day of EGA.

No you should read our comments. Not the issue. Thats the problem people want to complain about people complaining and have no clue why we are. You never read all all post just defend and have no reason.

So you have no clue of issue. nice comment

I understand you are more then slightly peeved right now, but seriously relax if your not in game now you wont be in game tonight, BW isnt going to wave a wand to let you in game. this is a company that tested the staggered invite process by doing the following

1) invite a very small portion of the tester base

2) hand the keys to the moderators of the tester forums

3) go home for the WEEKEND.

im as pissed as the next guy, but the fact is my rage will not change my invite status, it will change how much time i give them to get their house in order. this game is lacking in content, as well as any game changing ideas. the vo's add to the game for sure, but the combat is repetative, boring, and insanely easy for a large majority of the game. all that needs rectified if they expect to keep me as a subscriber for more then 3 months

I just wanted to add a reply (along with everyone else) voicing my dislike of the staggered launch too. MMOs that show any signs of elitist or favortism to select players, no matter how they select them, are doing a bad thing in my book. I payed for my preorder, will be paying the for the game like everyone else and if I'm willing to take the time to "log in first" during launch I should have the oppertunity. There are popular names (as far as MMOs are concerned) that I like and it would have been nice to at least have a shot at claiming one. The stagged launch diminshes those chances greatly and it is unfair. And fairness in the way a game is controled by the publisher/creators should be one of their top priorities. This is a very disappointing launch. And it seems posting here is the best way to express my disappointment.

anyone know how many days they got through today? anyone been posting days? I registered on day 7 of pre-orders and I'm not in. I don't really care since I couldn't play today anyways and didn't think I was going to be able to til the 15th anyways... but still wondering how far they got.

Looking at the server lists with just the first set almost all the servers were listed as "FULL" which leads me to believe... we are going to end up with hour long queues.... or more...

Once more. The people recieving invites is RANDOM. First come =/= first serve. People who ordered LAST WEEK are in the game, the date setup is a loose thing, it's too chaotic for them to get it all straight.

No you should read our comments. Not the issue. Thats the problem people want to complain about people complaining and have no clue why we are. You never read all all post just defend and have no reason.

I have no idea what you just wrote.

Ok you are wondering? have you read all the post? that why we going through this.

Take a look at SWTORs own charts for the servers, they aren't full. Doing just fine and thats apparently not even all the servers, just the ones expected to handle the first few waves?