I need a good guild

forcedarkness

Im a level 42 sith sorcerer and need a good guild so i can do flash points, trade items, get help in a mission help others in missions, take on world bosses, etc. If you have a good active guild please reply to this explianing what your guilds like and if i like it i will happilly join and be usefull.

Im a level 42 sith sorcerer and need a good guild so i can do flash points, trade items, get help in a mission help others in missions, take on world bosses, etc. If you have a good active guild please reply to this explianing what your guilds like and if i like it i will happilly join and be usefull.

You need to post this in your server specific forum Better yet, read in the Guild recruitment sub-forum where the various guilds post what they're offering and what they're looking for.

This is something you should do in game. Ask someone you like to be in their guild and bam you're in.

It's not usually that easy. Many guilds have standards and want to talk to you first. Other guilds may not be what you're looking for, either. It pays to ask questions first.